Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
davebit15

Chat suspension

7 comments in this topic

[KIRBY]
Members
40 posts
6,742 battles

I understand is hard to balance teams according to player's skill level, and I'm usually willing to stand long streaks of losing matches due to team's idiocy. But being unable to notify a team mate of his idiocy, because he gets offended, is a little too much to bear. Going with the times and aligning with the "not-offending-anybody-ever" tendency is kinda disappointing, not to say idiotic and boring. Growing some balls and learning how to take harsh comments is a valuable life skill.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 12
  • Angry 1

[PSP]
Members
8,012 posts

Learn the difference between constructive and non-constructive criticism and also try to explain why you think that the criticism you give is warranted.

Constructive:

DD, try to keep the enemy spotted next time, your running away let the team down because they could see us and we couldn't see them.

Non constructive:

You <bleeping" coward piece of <bleep> DD, uninstall the game if you can't you can't grow a pair...  

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[FLEE]
Members
2,166 posts
4,945 battles
6 minutes ago, davebit15 said:

...Growing some balls and learning how to take harsh comments is a valuable life skill.

It's not, actually; but learning how to be tactful and to communicate without causing offence is certainly a valuable life skill.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[KIRBY]
Members
40 posts
6,742 battles

"Oooh, I'm so good and superior, I never get pissed and say anything offensive."
Typical condescending snowflake nonsense. Grow some.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 6

Members
851 posts
5,263 battles
37 minutes ago, davebit15 said:

I understand is hard to balance teams according to player's skill level, and I'm usually willing to stand long streaks of losing matches due to team's idiocy. But being unable to notify a team mate of his idiocy, because he gets offended, is a little too much to bear. Going with the times and aligning with the "not-offending-anybody-ever" tendency is kinda disappointing, not to say idiotic and boring. Growing some balls and learning how to take harsh comments is a valuable life skill.

I agree with you to a point about PC which actually has nothing to do with Political Correctness " Stalin would agree", yet I believe in civility, and going out of your way to insult someone , well that's all on you.

• Cool 1

[BOTO]
Members
291 posts
8,187 battles
18 minutes ago, davebit15 said:

"Oooh, I'm so good and superior, I never get pissed and say anything offensive."
Typical condescending snowflake nonsense. Grow some.

Given your numbers you might want to work on becoming a decent player before you rip into other people for the way they play.

It would also help if you had an understanding of basic human psychology.  Learning hot to communicate with people without being a [edited] is a valuable life skill.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Community Department
2,346 posts
597 battles
1 hour ago, davebit15 said:

Sorry for your situation in the battles. I see. But there is no need to blame others. You were playing together and had chances to negotiate and plan your actions.
You received the ban by complaints from the team you offended. And the first ban ever on the account. It's not bad for your ammout of battles.
If you want to know the reasons - please submit a ticket. You'll receive your violative logs.
Go easy with your comments, please. Violative behavior deserves punishment always due to its non constructiveness and redundancy.
We come to play, to have a good time, and not to see any obscenities. Anything may be said in a constructive and positive way. And with more chances to be heard.
I need to lock this topic. It's not allowed by our Forum Rules to discuss penalties.

• Cool 2