Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KaiserinaLiz1

My year in review

3 comments in this topic

[HAP-F]
Members
32 posts
3,452 battles

Well I started this game on March 24th of 2017 and on December 1st of 2017, I had only just one ship in my port. That Ship was the Tier 4 German BB Kaiser. I took off a few months prior to December 1st due to the huge grind to those ships I wanted to play. I was really discouraged to play the game with trying to get somewhere without putting in a little more. Well that month started the good year that I hope will continue. Well I said I started out the year and a month with only one ship. I now have 46 in my port, ranging in tiers from 1 to 8. It started when I found out that I had the Ishizuchi in my port. Well I sold her at the time because I only wanted to play only German ships. Exactly one year later I got her back in my port with the help of the support team. Also I found out I had more Free XP to get passed the Konig and I got the Bayern.  By January 1st of 2018, I finally figured out how to overcome the problem with purchasing things from the premium store and purchased the first of 28 premium ships that I own. That ship was the HSF Graf Spee and that started the fun year of getting those ships I wanted to play the most. In the long year that followed I started to play a little more random than Co-op, but still like co-op more due to the civility of the matches. I started with no commemorative flags and now with the addition of the Prussia flag, now have 25. I also only had German ships, now I have ships from the US, USSR, UK, France, Italy, Japan and Germany.  As for the latest additions to my fleet I just got the Monaghan and the Duca D'Aousta today. One from a Santa crate and the other for the doubloon value. I'm also only short 3 German premiums and will decide to get the Graf Zeppelin if I like the new CV play. Currently on CV's I am at the Ryujo. Still looking forward to a good year ahead.

Total ships I own =46 : Tech Tree= 18 :  Premium = 28 : By Tier: Tier 1 = 1: Tier 2 = 4 : Tier 3 = 3 : Tier 4 = 2 : Tier 5 = 9 : Tier 6 = 17 : Tier 7 = 5 : Tier 8 = 5            

List of Ships by Tier : Tier 1 = Hermelin : Tier 2 =Smith, Tachibana Lima, Mikasa, Emden : Tier 3 =Charleston, Varyag, Cambeltown : Tier 4 = Yubari, Ishizuchi : Tier 5 = Omaha, Marblehead Lima, New York, Texas, Kirov, Okhotnik, Kongo, T-22, Konigsberg : Tier 6 = Monaghan, West Virginia, Molotov, Icarus, Aigle, Normandie, Dunkerque, Duca D'Aosta, Hatsuharu, Ryujo, Gaeda, T-61, Nurnberg, Graf Spee, HSF Graf Spee, Prinz Eitel Friedrick : Tier 7 = Duke of York, Maass, Z-39, Hipper, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst : Tier 8= Gascogne, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck, Tirpitz.

Thanks for reading this and fair seas everyone.

Edited by KaiserinaLiz1
missed a ship in the listing
  • Cool 4

[WDS]
Members
1,073 posts
7,734 battles
45 minutes ago, KaiserinaLiz1 said:

Well I started this game on March 24th of 2017 and on December 1st of 2017, I had only just one ship in my port. That Ship was the Tier 4 German BB Kaiser. I took off a few months prior to December 1st due to the huge grind to those ships I wanted to play. I was really discouraged to play the game with trying to get somewhere without putting in a little more. Well that month started the good year that I hope will continue. Well I said I started out the year and a month with only one ship. I now have 46 in my port, ranging in tiers from 1 to 8. It started when I found out that I had the Ishizuchi in my port. Well I sold her at the time because I only wanted to play only German ships. Exactly one year later I got her back in my port with the help of the support team. Also I found out I had more Free XP to get passed the Konig and I got the Bayern.  By January 1st of 2018, I finally figured out how to overcome the problem with purchasing things from the premium store and purchased the first of 28 premium ships that I own. That ship was the HSF Graf Spee and that started the fun year of getting those ships I wanted to play the most. In the long year that followed I started to play a little more random than Co-op, but still like co-op more due to the civility of the matches. I started with no commemorative flags and now with the addition of the Prussia flag, now have 25. I also only had German ships, now I have ships from the US, USSR, UK, France, Italy, Japan and Germany.  As for the latest additions to my fleet I just got the Monaghan and the Duca D'Aousta today. One from a Santa crate and the other for the doubloon value. I'm also only short 3 German premiums and will decide to get the Graf Zeppelin if I like the new CV play. Currently on CV's I am at the Ryujo. Still looking forward to a good year ahead.

Total ships I own =46 : Tech Tree= 18 :  Premium = 28 : By Tier: Tier 1 = 1: Tier 2 = 4 : Tier 3 = 3 : Tier 4 = 2 : Tier 5 = 9 : Tier 6 = 17 : Tier 7 = 5 : Tier 8 = 5            

List of Ships by Tier : Tier 1 = Hermelin : Tier 2 =Smith, Tachibana Lima, Mikasa, Emden : Tier 3 =Charleston, Varyag, Cambeltown : Tier 4 = Yubari, Ishizuchi : Tier 5 = Omaha, Marblehead Lima, New York, Texas, Kirov, Okhotnik, Kongo, T-22, Konigsberg : Tier 6 = Monaghan, West Virginia, Molotov, Icarus, Aigle, Normandie, Dunkerque, Duca D'Aosta, Hatsuharu, Ryujo, Gaeda, T-61, Nurnberg, Graf Spee, HSF Graf Spee, Prinz Eitel Friedrick : Tier 7 = Duke of York, Maass, Z-39, Hipper, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst : Tier 8= Gascogne, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck, Tirpitz.

Thanks for reading this and fair seas everyone.

Good job and good luck moving forward !!! 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
3,271 posts
15,259 battles

Good to see you enjoying yourself.

I'm at 200 odd now and still eying off new ships.  Only 700 steel away from the Flint!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this