Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Gave in a purchased & preimum ship

12 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,844 posts
6,165 battles

Without asking my wife I purchased a new ship. Yes, I spent the 99¢ & purchased the Smith. It came with a snowflake too. The 3 rapid fire torpedo tubes is a little odd but I think I can use it to start commander training.

Edited by kgh52
  • Funny 3

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,970 battles

That bote's not worth more than $.98.       If the wife finds out, you're busted!!   :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Members
1,320 posts
2,856 battles
14 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Without asking my wife I purchased a new ship. Yes, I spent the 99¢ & purchased the Smith. It came with a snowflake too. The 3 rapid fire torpedo tubes is a little odd but I think I can use it to start commander training.

I spent $125 to get my Mighty Mo. I feel your pain man. For the price of a cheeseburger you got a smith.

Now you are out a cheeseburger. :cap_haloween:

[TDRB]
Members
1,844 posts
6,165 battles
5 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

The smith is hilarious with a 19 point captain.

When I get a 19pt commander I may try it. Working on the US DD line. I will keep the T6 & T7 ships for operations Having a 6pt or better commander at T6 ready will be a plus.

Edited by kgh52

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles

It's too low tier to make a good trainer, but it is a fun little boat

Great for teaching ambush tactics

Members
207 posts
5,733 battles

I always wind up pink in it in PVE cause the low level means bots on both sides.  the bots swarm my smoke while I shoot torps

in three different directions one of my teams bots always drives right into a torp.

Edited by Cirdane

[TDRB]
Members
1,844 posts
6,165 battles
3 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

It's too low tier to make a good trainer, but it is a fun little boat

Great for teaching ambush tactics

No, it is not a good train but I believe it will be a good start. In the 1st few tiers you spend more time retraining your commanders than working them to the next level unless you have XP, doubloons or credits to spend. I do not have a 19pt commander yet. When I get at least one I'm sure the Smith's usefulness will diminish.

[GAMMA]
Members
770 posts
12,699 battles
7 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Smith is a fun little ship. Objectively its not a very good ship since it lacks alpha strike, but its a fun, if quirky, ship. I hope you enjoy playing her. :)

Sign in to follow this