Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Data

rewards in CO-OP

9 comments in this topic

[NAVAL]
[NAVAL]
Members
3 posts
12,591 battles

ok A lot of players stay with CO-OP , for many reasons, myself, well I have bad hand tremors that in random games i am a handi cap to the team, a clan mate has the use of only  one hand THAT is hard  to do. would like to see WOWS offer same medals and awards for  completing  like sinking 5 ships etc.they dont have to offer the rewards ,just the medals so we CO-OP pllayers have something to be proud of also 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Members
2,575 posts
3,563 battles

Why the same medals and awards? Your reward for playing Co-op is a 90%+ win rate and faster battles.

[KSE]
Members
7,729 posts
8,072 battles
12 minutes ago, Harathan said:

Why the same medals and awards? Your reward for playing Co-op is a 90%+ win rate and faster battles.

96%, thank you very much.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,416 posts
18,821 battles
18 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

96%, thank you very much.

This^

...in my Bogue; often at 4-6 to 1 odds because mashed potatoes, and a main reason why I dislike the rework.

(Most fun I’ve ever had in carriers, those long odds battles, even if it’s just against bots; especially when I wind up playing ring-around-the rosie with the last bot chasing me around some island.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[HINON]
Supertester
20,092 posts
13,558 battles

The rewards match the risks.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
18,314 posts
18,908 battles
1 hour ago, _Data said:

ok A lot of players stay with CO-OP , for many reasons, myself, well I have bad hand tremors that in random games i am a handi cap to the team, a clan mate has the use of only  one hand THAT is hard  to do. would like to see WOWS offer same medals and awards for  completing  like sinking 5 ships etc.they dont have to offer the rewards ,just the medals so we CO-OP pllayers have something to be proud of also 

They shouldn't be the exact same medals, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't create some co-op specific medals to cover similar things.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
18,314 posts
18,908 battles
12 minutes ago, Lert said:

I generally agree, Lert.  But at the same time, there's no reason they could create some coop specific medals that had lesser rewards.  For example, a "co-op kraken" (for lack of a better name at this moment) might only require 3 or 4 ship kills and reward 1/2 to 1/3 as many signal flags.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,092 posts
13,558 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I generally agree, Lert.  But at the same time, there's no reason they could create some coop specific medals that had lesser rewards.  For example, a "co-op kraken" (for lack of a better name at this moment) might only require 3 or 4 ship kills and reward 1/2 to 1/3 as many signal flags.

I can fully support that.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,328 posts
15,768 battles
49 minutes ago, Lert said:

42 minutes ago, Crucis said:

They shouldn't be the exact same medals, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't create some co-op specific medals to cover similar things.

40 minutes ago, Crucis said:

there's no reason they could create some coop specific medals that had lesser rewards.  For example, a "co-op kraken" (for lack of a better name at this moment) might only require 3 or 4 ship kills and reward 1/2 to 1/3 as many signal flags.

37 minutes ago, Lert said:

I can fully support that.

I have to agree with @Crucis on this issue (and I'll be drinking heavily for the rest of the day to get the taste of admitting that out of my mouth), but not all players are created equal and some play Co-op for very good reasons. For those who live with both physical challenges, and a sense of honor, playing Co-op, where their personal issues affect their teams less, should be rewarded on a commensurate level, though not on the same level as Randoms. Although Co-op was not designed to be a full on battle mode like Randoms were, it has certainly ended up that way for a significant percentage of players, who choose to lay against bots for their own reasons. IN MY OPINION, these players could be thrown a bone and be given rewards which, again, while not equaling or matching Random rewards, could be somewhat more rewarding than they currently are. And perhaps they should be matched to the specific challenges inherent in Co-op battles, like killing 7 out of 8 bots, or lighting a basket full of fires, or getting a boatload of secondary hits. No, the two are not the same, but there isn't really any reason why both cannot be rewarding.

Sign in to follow this