You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
rutilius83

can't load in to a match

12 comments in this topic

[TASC]
Members
204 posts
6,570 battles

so is this happening to anyone else? 1 match will work fine then the next i am stuck on the loading screen. i an watch my team on the map move out but i'm stuck. i restart the game and the same thing. this will be the 2nd time in a week i'm pink for AFK when i'm not AFK. any help or thoughts on this? it has just been since the weekend. 

thanks all take care

Screenshot 2019-01-16 21.14.47.png

Screenshot 2019-01-16 21.16.05.png

Edited by rutilius83
adding screen shots

Members
3,997 posts
6,718 battles

Use something like PingPlotter to see if there are issues along your route to the servers.

[WOLF4]
Members
1,320 posts
2,856 battles

When i had an old PC i'd get the never ending battle loading.

Got a new PC and never had that problem again.

How old is your rig OP?

[TASC]
Members
204 posts
6,570 battles

added screen shots, as you can see i am getting game info i'm just not loading in. my computer is 1 year old. 

[WOLF4]
Members
1,320 posts
2,856 battles
7 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

added screen shots, as you can see i am getting game info i'm just not loading in. my computer is 1 year old. 

That's not old at all. Hm.

Might i suggest posting in the tech support forums? Might get more answers there. A possible suggestion would be to upload your spec info to a post there as well.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe

• Cool 1

[JAV]
Beta Testers
281 posts
7,576 battles

Happened to me a couple days ago. Internet was fine but Wargaming website and Warships were not working for me. Got 3 and 10 game penalty and from all I could tell the issue was with them and not me

[FOH]
Members
1 post
6,351 battles

I have the same problem.  I opened a ticket about it and I was advised to delete my MODs.  I use the standard Aslain's MOD pack, and have never had any issues like this.  I'll post again if this works, but I guess we'll just have to see.

Members
3,997 posts
6,718 battles
51 minutes ago, rutilius83 said:

Packetloss can cause weird and odd things.  First thing to test is the route and do a file integrity check for WoWs as well and then go from there.

[TASC]
Members
204 posts
6,570 battles

thank you all for the help. 

some day i may work off the pink from all of this. 

[POD]
Members
2 posts
3,783 battles

Any fix for this? Been happening a lot to me lately. Eigther stuck lading while the counter is ticking away, or i get tossed out for "inactivity" at the end of the match when the score-screen should appear...

[GT99]
Members
409 posts
6,447 battles

Seems to be mods, when I run them I get this every once in a while. When playing vanilla it never seems to happen. If you have mods uninstall them and play to see if it happens.

[POD]
Members
2 posts
3,783 battles

Little update on what fixed it for me.

After switching to "full-screen" from "boarderless-windowed", it hasent happend to me.

Hope that can be of help to unfortunate captain stuck with the cronic struggles of pink-ship.