Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

Solo Warrior Time

6 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,482 posts
12,162 battles

Well I managed to do it again, it was a hard match but lucky for me someone died just before I capped them out, now some will say blah blah, solo this, solo that, their chat was rather, how would you say it, highly annoyed, but regardless of the solo warrior it was a good match in the yugumo, the solo warrior was a bonus when I saw it pop up.

solo 4.png

• Cool 8

[WOLF5]
Members
1,791 posts
2,493 battles

Nice. And 173K damage says you didn't just hide the whole game. More than I can say for mine...

[HELLS]
Members
1,862 posts
18,067 battles

Mine are all run away and hide Solo Warriors. The other teams did not have enough brains to stop the point count in at least two caps and we held all three, so we pointed out. I was so low on health in every case that a single HE hit would have done the job. No shooting even when within range. Silence can be golden when the other team is trying to cover the whole map with 4 ships and you have half the map width head start to find cover! Whatever works! Nice!

[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,794 battles

my best solo warrior was a 1 on 6 with 1500 hp left and i took out 4 ships at the end.  got a double strike and kraken with 6 kills.  But the other ones were all run away solo warriors that I have lol

Sign in to follow this