You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DemarticusStone

Thank you, War Gaming

64 comments in this topic

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles

Thank you, War Gaming, for the Prinz Eitel Friedrich!

It's made me realize how little you care about your playerbase, even though we pay your bills, and fund your company, you STILL find ways to shaft us.

After busting my rear for no telling how long, to get the PEF, I realized something - It's a flaming bag of [REDACTED], armor's great, but the guns are dog [REDACTED]

So thank you, again, War Gaming, for showing us you really care

Edited by DemarticusStone
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 13
  • Bad 11

[LOU1]
Members
3,394 posts
9,068 battles

Sorry to hear you don't like PEF.  I actually like the PEF, especially in Raptor  I play her like an armored cruiser and primarily hunt cruiser and DDs.  Like to fight at 10k down to brawling next to the enemy.  The secondaries are hilarious at times and I find that I can knock a cruiser down and leave it to the secondaries while focusing the main batteries on the next target.  i run my 19-point Bismarck Commander in her.  I am not a BB main, though.

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

[H_]
Members
1,239 posts

OUCH !  Please, tell us how you really feel...  I'll never get the Prince so be grateful there is a part of this game you can finish and get something for free !!!  Oy Vey.......

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles
Just now, Asym_KS said:

OUCH !  Please, tell us how you really feel...  I'll never get the Prince so be grateful there is a part of this game you can finish and get something for free !!!  Oy Vey.......

Be grateful for something that misses 80% of the time, and not due to poor lead but dispersion? Yeah, I'll be as grateful for that as a cat taking a dump in my shoes.

• Funny 1

[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,831 battles
19 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

It's made me realize how little you care about your playerbase, even though we pay your bills, and fund your company, you STILL find ways to shaft us.

After busting my rear for no telling how long, to get the PEF, I realized something - It's a flaming bag of [REDACTED], armor's great, but the guns are dog [REDACTED]

They offered it to people that didn't want to pay money a way to get it by doing challenges and then they offered steel for using it in other missions and the campaign.  Sell it if you don't like it.  This crap is annoying

Edited by Rickjoshi1765
  • Cool 2

[EQRN]
Members
649 posts
10,051 battles

Had you spent a fraction of the time writing your rant and reading these forums, you’d know the ship was not going over well.  One would think if one were going to spend an inordinate amount of time grinding to get something for free, they could do the most cursory of research.

[H_]
Members
1,239 posts
Just now, DemarticusStone said:

Be grateful for something that misses 80% of the time, and not due to poor lead but dispersion? Yeah, I'll be as grateful for that as a cat taking a dump in my shoes.

Dude, it was free !!!  Yes, there are ships that are "challenged" to say the least !  The Amagi was my Prince.....  But, geeze, throwing a brick at the forum doesn't make the dispersion any better......  I get where you are though.

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles
Just now, Rickjoshi1765 said:

They offered it to people that didn't want to pay money a way to get it by doing challenges and then they offered steel for using it in other missions and the campaign.  

The Steel is about the only useful thing they did with this, and even then, the ship is so incredibly difficult to score damage with, the mission will be impossible to complete in 8 Days.

[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,831 battles
Just now, DemarticusStone said:

The Steel is about the only useful thing they did with this, and even then, the ship is so incredibly difficult to score damage with, the mission will be impossible to complete in 8 Days.

It was free dude.  Who cares

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles
Just now, Asym_KS said:

Dude, it was free !!!  Yes, there are ships that are "challenged" to say the least !  The Amagi was my Prince.....  But, geeze, throwing a brick at the forum doesn't make the dispersion any better......  I get where you are though.

"Challenged" doesn't even begin to explain this ship.

This ship has good dispersion maybe 2/10 Salvos.

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles
1 minute ago, Rickjoshi1765 said:

It was free dude.  Who cares

I do, because it shows WG doesn't give two flying [REDACTED]'s about it's players.

• Bad 1

[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,831 battles
6 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

I do, because it shows WG doesn't give two flying [REDACTED]'s about it's players.

Then go play something else.  Don't include us in your rant.  Im fine with it.  Go play another game or get over it.  

• Cool 2

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
891 posts
30 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

Knew this before going in.  Pay attention to the community contributors. 

Got the PEF for the follow on missions.  2019 steel and 5 tier VI ships with perm camo!

Thank you WG - truly, thank you!

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,092 posts
10,936 battles
17 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

Be grateful for something that misses 80% of the time

I am guessing you cant hunt dd with that high % ????

Members
789 posts
1,894 battles
1 minute ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

I am guessing you cant hunt dd with that high % ????

I'm not hunting DD's, I could give a [REDACTED] less about DD's, this is when I'm shooting at Cruisers, or Battleships.

Miss 8/10 Salvos, because the Dispersion is garbage.

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,902 posts
4,248 battles
18 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Had you spent a fraction of the time writing your rant and reading these forums, you’d know the ship was not going over well.  One would think if one were going to spend an inordinate amount of time grinding to get something for free, they could do the most cursory of research.

this is the real answer here. its been known this thing was hot garbage.

• Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,028 posts
7,571 battles

It almost like no one has played a German BB before! It's a great German BB, plays just like the rest of the BB line. Free and lots of fun. 

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,092 posts
10,936 battles
4 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

I'm not hunting DD's, I could give a [REDACTED] less about DD's, this is when I'm shooting at Cruisers, or Battleships.

Miss 8/10 Salvos, because the Dispersion is garbage.

Normally, with this typical post for any OP whinning about new ship, the best place to go and do some checking is profile. Just dig in and YUP, as expected and working as intended. Sorry no comments more

To make the Prince more work-a-ble for you, you should take time to learn it peak and performance, it not the ship, it the driver. Her guns are trollish, some time it like OH MY GOD, devastating strike, some time it like WTH?????? She is more of a cruiser hunter/brawler first then focus fire on bb with your ally. If you cant hit cruiser, and with double checking of your profile, maybe you need more practice.

I play her fine, I sometime have a hard time hitting but I adjust and eventually git gud. I hunt dd effectively, I have 2 replays that I saved where I hunt and destroy dd. I have game where I citadel a Nagato when I brawl, I have games when I brawl I have to switch to HE and switching back to AP ........ PEF is ok-ish ship

Members
4,709 posts
7,095 battles
13 minutes ago, Hanger_18 said:

this is the real answer here. its been known this thing was hot garbage.

Exactly

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
692 posts
14,939 battles

It's really not all that bad. It plays like its tech tree and premium counter parts. Dont shoot at super long range in Hope's of getting massive damage. Use her speed to flank. Use secondaries for that little added damage and fire chance. Dont be afraid to shoot HE sometimes due to quarter penetration values. 

The ships no OP but it's not horrible. Your wrist and fingers must be exhausted if the grind was that difficult.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,794 posts
6,588 battles

Gee... if only there was some website where you could go and get an in depth analysis of this ship that points out all of the flaws you are concerned about.  Something like a Premium Ship Review  that would point out how "Meh" the ship is.  Maybe done by a highly respected CC that has done hundreds of reviews of ships and has played countless thousands of hours in the game.  Then you would have know all of this before you dedicated yourself to owning it.

Oh well... a boy can dream, can't he?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Members
34 posts
5,426 battles
39 minutes ago, DemarticusStone said:

Yeah the PEF is a piece of junk. Unless the ROF is reduced to 24 seconds or sigma brought up to Warspite levels  this ship  has no real place in tier 6

[O_O]
Members
4,837 posts
10,621 battles
1 hour ago, DemarticusStone said:

Meanwhile...ships I have earned for free in this game that DON'T suck (via mission strings and/or campaigns):

• Cossack
  • Aigle
  • Shinonome
  • Graf Spee
  • Kamikaze R
  • Southern Dragon and 4 other ARP Myoko's
  • ARP Takao
  • Cool 1

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,581 posts
1,064 battles