Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

What's with all the 2 DD games?

15 comments in this topic

Members
2,803 posts
11,794 battles

It was already like pulling teeth to get people to engage in this game. Now with the rationing of DDs you're lucky if it happens at all.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,415 posts

I apolgise if I got this wrong, but aren't you the person who was heralding the doom of BBs by the unstoppable DDs - and now you say there aren't enough DDs?

• Funny 2

[O_O]
Members
4,835 posts
10,605 battles
18 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

I apolgise if I got this wrong, but aren't you the person who was heralding the doom of BBs by the unstoppable DDs - and now you say there aren't enough DDs?

You are not wrong:

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
1,062 posts
7,669 battles
1 hour ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

I think there is a lot of PEF play/grinding going on at the moment.

There definitely is. I enjoy playing mid tier CV's but put that on pause because the one strong point of the PEF is it's AA suite. Yesterday I was getting in matches where there were six to seven PEF's a match.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,287 posts
19,859 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

:cap_popcorn:

Members
1,381 posts
47 battles

>first complains about "unstoppable DD rushes" 
>now complains about "not having enough DDs in game"

:cap_book:

[DANKY]
Members
689 posts
1,944 battles

The range is 2-4 right now, though 1 DD is more common than 5. That’s not super out of the ordinary. I agree that the PEF steel campaign is huge right now - the Black is a sexy boat that’s suddenly within reach for DD mains willing to suffer through some games in a crap T6 BB. 

Edited by Eugenie_101

Members
2,803 posts
11,794 battles
2 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

I'd say that is a radical interpretation of the text. The former is something that happens every once in a while and screws one ship. The latter has been ruining game after game for 24 people.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,482 posts
12,162 battles

I was in a game earlier with 6 per side

ddx 6.png

[USCC2]
Members
4,415 posts
3 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

I'd say that is a radical interpretation of the text. The former is something that happens every once in a while and screws one ship. The latter has been ruining game after game for 24 people.

Radical?

I quote: WG - Please look at the uncounterable DD rush

A request direct to WG asking for them to look at something 'uncounterable', sounds pretty serious. Yet now you say it's something that happens every once in a while and screws up one ship.

What's with all the 2 DD games?

A general question about games with 2 DDs - and that translates into games being ruined for all in them time after time? Honestly I've played games that have had a ship type completely missing and I'm pretty sure the players in that game didn't have their game ruined (well, I didn't see text to the effect 'no <insert ship type>, my game is ruined!').

I certainly haven't seen such a response for a game that actually had 2 DDs. :Smile_honoring:

[SIDE]
Members
1,764 posts
3 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

It was already like pulling teeth to get people to engage in this game. Now with the rationing of DDs you're lucky if it happens at all.

Fake news

Sign in to follow this