You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abcsam

I am stuck with a clan????

34 comments in this topic

Members
193 posts
4,801 battles

Ok two kids wanted help i joined there clan now i am stuck with it how do i delete the clan I just want be a solo... 

Members
20 posts

go to the clan homepage where the base is and from there next to the name is a arrow which tells you the clan description. click that and at the very bottom it will say leave clan. 

[TBW]
Members
6,963 posts
12,890 battles
5 minutes ago, Abcsam said:

Ok two kids wanted help i joined there clan now i am stuck with it how do i delete the clan I just want be a solo... 

I think you can just leave on the Clan page in game.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
353 posts
2,588 battles

As an aside if you want to play solo but get the benefits of a Clan then join one of the lone wolf clans

• Cool 2

[RLBAD]
Members
13 posts
2,111 battles

Just remember if you do leave and decide you want in another clan later (being in a clan has its perks) you have to wait 3 days. 

[ARGSY]
Members
8,038 posts
5,474 battles
5 hours ago, MinganLunaris said:

being in a clan has its perks

On that note - while the ships are discounted for those in a clan, I believe the sale prices are as well.

So... should I leave my clan for three days in order to sell unwanted ships, then rejoin? :Smile_trollface:

(Only joking, @legozer - I wouldn't ever do anything that unethical.)

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
429 posts
5,241 battles
8 hours ago, Abcsam said:

how do i delete the clan

if you leave the clan as the last member the clan dissolves.... 

I got my clan by taking over someone else's... give the forum a chance to produce you a volunteer.  Recruit them, promote them, then leave the clan. effectively you hand the clan to someone else. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
946 posts
4,442 battles
6 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

As an aside if you want to play solo but get the benefits of a Clan then join one of the lone wolf clans

This absolutely!  WOLF clans are great for getting the bonuses and not getting to know a great bunch of guys!

• Funny 2

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
946 posts
4,442 battles
27 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

... I wouldn't ever do anything that unethical.

Ever?  What if it saved puppies or something like that?  Or maybe you got a bunch of bacon for being unethical?

[ARGSY]
Members
8,038 posts
5,474 battles
23 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Or maybe you got a bunch of bacon for being unethical?

Bacon, no. Free, fresh high-quality sushi on demand for life? Maybe.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,393 posts
13,932 battles

[Dude_] is recruiting drunks, c-rate players and excuse makers. We like to talk in discord about how good we are. Rarely play for fear of exposure. 

Let me know if interested.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWNG]
Members
2,551 posts
4,405 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

On that note - while the ships are discounted for those in a clan, I believe the sale prices are as well.

So... should I leave my clan for three days in order to sell unwanted ships, then rejoin? :Smile_trollface:

(Only joking, @legozer - I wouldn't ever do anything that unethical.)

You are right though, selling the ship goes off the discounted price, so if you want to sell the ship, and don't mind a 3-day waiting period (and having to reacquire oil to get the bonuses again), leaving a clan, then selling ships, would have a greater return.

1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Ever?  What if it saved puppies or something like that?  Or maybe you got a bunch of bacon for being unethical?

Intent matter more. If his leaving the clan and selling unwanted ships, happened to save puppies, but his intent was to get a greater return on his ships, it is still unethical.

1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

This absolutely!  WOLF clans are great for getting the bonuses and not getting to know a great bunch of guys!

NightWing Naval Guard, is another loner clan, just there to provide people the bonuses.

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
9 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

You are right though, selling the ship goes off the discounted price, so if you want to sell the ship, and don't mind a 3-day waiting period (and having to reacquire oil to get the bonuses again), leaving a clan, then selling ships, would have a greater return.

Intent matter more. If his leaving the clan and selling unwanted ships, happened to save puppies, but his intent was to get a greater return on his ships, it is still unethical.

NightWing Naval Guard, is another loner clan, just there to provide people the bonuses.

If your clan is full, leaving just for -15% credits, is not that big a deal. We have the max 50 and 4 people waiting to get in. Hey @Pigeon_of_War, how about another 10 to make clans 60 please?

[ARGSY]
Members
8,038 posts
5,474 battles
23 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

If his leaving the clan and selling unwanted ships, happened to save puppies,

Now you have me trying to imagine scenarios where leaving my clan to sell ships at a better price actually would save puppies. I'm not sure how that could happen, but I am open to suggestions.

(I don't sell ships these days unless they have covered their own costs, so any sale is a profit; quitting my clan for 15% would be a really jerk### move.)

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles
2 hours ago, skillztowin said:

I got my clan by taking over someone else's... give the forum a chance to produce you a volunteer.  Recruit them, promote them, then leave the clan. effectively you hand the clan to someone else. 

that was my thought, why not give it away? i'm sure there are people who would like their own clan.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,038 posts
5,474 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

What about this?

:Smile_teethhappy:

Blasphemy. 

I like sushi and I like bacon, but they simply don't go together in my book. 

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

Blasphemy. 

I like sushi and I like bacon, but they simply don't go together in my book. 

I couldn't easily find one with fish and bacon. There should be a recipe somewhere.

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
422 posts
4,267 battles
3 hours ago, skillztowin said:

That's what happened to me, logged in one day and our clan commander had left me the clan.

The Crusty Salt Miner's (old name was the Salty beer drinker's)

Pretty easy going no CB, just a place to earn extra XP, coal, etc.

Got a couple of openings right now if anyone is looking.

[WOLF2]
Members
389 posts
12,148 battles

I will second (lol....third?....fourth?) about Wolf clans.  Wolf2 is a great bunch.  We’ve been playing Clan Battles and doing pretty well, but there is absolutely no pressure to play in it or any salt whatsoever when we do, win or lose.  It’s all for fun.  There are guys that I see in the online list every night we play Clan Battle that don’t play in it....they joined the clan for the lone wolf aspect, and there isn’t a bit of pressure on them to do anything else.   There are a group of us that do play and we just do it for the fun of it (and for steel.....got enough to buy Flint this season).  Some nights  we don’t have enough takers....oh well....try tomorrow.

No 3-4 nights a week 2 hour pratice sessions in training rooms.   No rules about having teamspeak or discord.  No minimum WR or player rating.  No rules about being available certain times for playing.  Just do your own thing.  

[NWNG]
Members
2,551 posts
4,405 battles
5 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I will second (lol....third?....fourth?) about Wolf clans.  Wolf2 is a great bunch.  We’ve been playing Clan Battles and doing pretty well, but there is absolutely no pressure to play in it or any salt whatsoever when we do, win or lose.  It’s all for fun.  There are guys that I see in the online list every night we play Clan Battle that don’t play in it....they joined the clan for the lone wolf aspect, and there isn’t a bit of pressure on them to do anything else.   There are a group of us that do play and we just do it for the fun of it (and for steel.....got enough to buy Flint this season).  Some nights  we don’t have enough takers....oh well....try tomorrow.

No 3-4 nights a week 2 hour pratice sessions in training rooms.   No rules about having teamspeak or discord.  No minimum WR or player rating.  No rules about being available certain times for playing.  Just do your own thing.  

I would have joined one of the Lone Wolves Clans, but I really wanted the name "NightWing Naval Guard" which is the only reason I started my own clan. But everything you just said, is exactly what I was looking for in a clan.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,558 posts
13,442 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

quitting my clan for 15% would be a really jerk### move.

More importantly, it would reset your standing on the clan oil earning leaderboard, and you can't have that.

[NWNG]
Members
2,551 posts
4,405 battles
1 hour ago, Edgecase said:

More importantly, it would reset your standing on the clan oil earning leaderboard, and you can't have that.

there's that too. I refuse to give up my 13,260 oil (number may not be exact, I just know it is over 13,000)

[WOLF6]
Members
201 posts
4,543 battles

WOLF clans dont care much about you but offer the benefits of being in a clan.

[KRAK]
Members
2,012 posts
14,685 battles
4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Bacon, no. Free, fresh high-quality sushi on demand for life? Maybe.

There is nothing worth doing for anything less than bacon. At least go for bacon wrapped sushi.