You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_Zekakaze

how to make khab cw gud?

19 comments in this topic

Members
2,134 posts
8,794 battles

looking back on the past 4-5 seasons of clan battlez that khbarvks zhe t10 ru dd is not a very good ship for it

that Khabarovsk, the T10 rushan destroyer shud receive major buffage to make it moar cb viable on higher levels of play

i suggest she be given back her old 10km torpedoz or even the 12km onez that shima and zao have and she also have her detect lowered to gozoboi lvls

possible give her the range she has with her legendary mod at base as to increase her kiting value and then make it so ap only overpens her like it does on other dds

and while were at it we can give her old rudder shift time back and then also give acceleration buff to make throttle jocking easier-er

i think these changes wood increase the khabs value on high lvl teams as an evasion tanker and/or a kiting ship

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[HYDRO]
Members
2,257 posts
4,211 battles

You have potential but you overdid it imo with the language. The font colour change is a nice touch however. I would rate 4/8 b8 m8.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
780 posts
4,435 battles
13 minutes ago, _Zeka said:

Oh Zeka... Please never change. Thanks for the laugh :p

Yamato buff to 4.2 sigma when?

• Bad 1

[KNTAI]
Members
2,188 posts
9,528 battles
Just now, _Zeka said:

Nice touch lets do that too 

Of course, khaba when she was released was at peak balance. 

Members
2,134 posts
8,794 battles
1 minute ago, Anime_Is_Degeneracy said:

Why would you pick khaba, when DP Groz build would do it better? 

i figure that khaba wood do better since its armored and stuffs and has more guns to play around with and is faster all while having equal range to groz so it can kite even better then groz 

[CRMSN]
Members
477 posts
3,166 battles

If i could Charge up my fist to the point where it cackles with Arcane energy supplied from hundreds of lives lost to its own power, then reach back and push the Fist of Anime_destroying +10 into your stomach so that you momentarily suffer from its effects till you shoot backwards at over 1,538,306,305 Miles per hour reeling from the hit you just received wondering where you went wrong in life to speak so cancerous with an anime undertone while you disintegrate from the sheer speed into nothingness, adding yet another life to my fist's power 

• Cool 1

Members
2,134 posts
8,794 battles
2 minutes ago, Anime_Is_Degeneracy said:

If i could Charge up my fist to the point where it cackles with Arcane energy supplied from hundreds of lives lost to its own power, then reach back and push the Fist of Anime_destroying +10 into your stomach so that you momentarily suffer from its effects till you shoot backwards at over 1,538,306,305 Miles per hour reeling from the hit you just received wondering where you went wrong in life to speak so cancerous with an anime undertone while you disintegrate from the sheer speed into nothingness, adding yet another life to my fist's power 

570CCBA404CF5680681AEA471ACAC476061E0722

Spoiler

Death is but a doorway :p

Members
2,134 posts
8,794 battles
4 minutes ago, Anime_Is_Degeneracy said:

Actual photo of me charging into your chest

250px-Donkey_Kong_Giant_Punch.png

Purple streaks indicate arcane energy. 

2r8o8z.jpg.b1c4a51d794eabdefb0cff1c98cea511.jpg

[CRMSN]
Members
477 posts
3,166 battles
2 minutes ago, _Zeka said:

2r8o8z.jpg.b1c4a51d794eabdefb0cff1c98cea511.jpg

You know king dedede? Ill take his massive Anime® Hammer and Down Smash you into the next screen for your transgressions against humanity. 

kingdedede_071206a-l.jpg

He too is charged with arcane anti-weeb powers. 

Edited by Anime_Is_Degeneracy

Members
2,134 posts
8,794 battles
3 minutes ago, Anime_Is_Degeneracy said:

You know king dede? Ill take his massive Anime® Hammer and Down Smash you into the next screen for your transgressions against humanity. 

2r8op6.thumb.jpg.96e79d7e96e7761efe5a4d806a62e686.jpg