You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ochosinko

Raptor Rescue

7 comments in this topic

[KCB]
Members
66 posts
9,308 battles

Hey WoWs why did you have to make the Raptor an idiot? Just had one ram a BB, thanks for ruining what was a decent scenario.

[YORHA]
Members
3,793 posts
6,587 battles
29 minutes ago, ComputerWhiz said:

The real question is why was your idiot BB player in the Raptor's way?

I think you answered your own question there.

• Funny 3

[KCB]
Members
66 posts
9,308 battles
1 hour ago, ComputerWhiz said:

The real question is why was your idiot BB player in the Raptor's way?

It rammed a BOT BB.

[PQUOD]
Members
1,062 posts
7,669 battles

I played that operation recently and a Independence CV player ( I was driving a Farragut) accidentally knocked the Raptor into a island. I spent about five minutes trying to push it off the island. Finally a BB circled around and pushed it off.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,402 posts
18,804 battles
27 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I played that operation recently and a Independence CV player ( I was driving a Farragut) accidentally knocked the Raptor into a island. I spent about five minutes trying to push it off the island. Finally a BB circled around and pushed it off.

At least it kept the Raptor from doing something equally idiotic, like sailing off from where it is safe behind an island and into a swarm of torpedoes aimed at other ships, like I saw it do several times my last excursion into the Op. (after the variable exits change.)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[KCB]
Members
66 posts
9,308 battles
22 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Yea it is funny, someone mentioned in another game not to let the Raptor get too far ahead.  Another player blocked it and we ended up losing because we ran out of time.  Odd, I do not recall this issue when the Op first came out, I wonder if this is a new feature?