Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WhiteRecon

World of WRadar - Ranked Flamu Challenge

4 comments in this topic

Members
917 posts
9,411 battles

We all know that Naysayers say nay, ice cream melts and DD players cry (...okay, all WoWS classes cry) - but since the dawn of radar we have heard the sorrowful cries to repent b/c the end was near..., and here we are.

Let's all give a big thumbs up and hearty backslapping to anyone willing to count how many times Flamu uses the word 'radar':

Happy hunting season, I dreamt Ranked would be T9 some day!

• Boring 2

Alpha Tester
5,501 posts
2,625 battles
6 minutes ago, WhiteRecon said:

Let's all give a big thumbs up and hearty backslapping to anyone willing to count how many times Flamu uses the word 'radar':

I'll give my thumbs-up to anyone who can survive taking a shot every time Flamu says "radar".

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,418 posts
28,254 battles
33 minutes ago, WhiteRecon said:

We all know that Naysayers say nay, ice cream melts and DD players cry (...okay, all WoWS classes cry) - but since the dawn of radar we have heard the sorrowful cries to repent b/c the end was near..., and here we are.

Happy hunting season, I dreamt Ranked would be T9 some day!

Does Flamu say 'Radar' more times than Notser says 'Wargaming' in his videos?

• Funny 1

Members
419 posts
7,080 battles

Now that DD can Blitz helpless BB it is even more important to create an all seeing matrix of radar to keep those pesky DD at bay and the pweshus BB safe

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this