Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

Members
171 posts
4,998 battles

There's been a rather alarming influx of players in the game who get from noob to high tier and learn absolutely nothing along the way. It's to the point that winning a game is becoming more of a prize for beating your head against a wall enough times than the norm for many players. I myself am so frustrated that I've got more chat bans than a conservative on twitter. 

I'm hoping there are still enough players left who give a crapabout their game and want to see it be fun and enjoyable again. I'd like to offer to help new players who are just learning and old players who need to learn new game mechanics. I primarily play battleships, and will be happy to help anyone who feels stuck or who wants to improve. I have a bit of experience in cruisers and destroyers as well, but I'm hoping there will be more qualified players to assist in those areas, along with the new carrier gameplay when it hits the live servers. Ideally I'd like to do this in-game, because i feel hands on experience is the best way to learn, but if you've been playing for a bit and just need a few tips or general help, I'm happy to answer. 

To be clear, i don't want this to be just another passive help thread with outdated videos being posted. I really want this to help people, to answer their specific questions and to provide real, hands on help. Also, please don't shoot down each others answers. What works for someone may not necessarily work for someone else, and I'd like everyone to share what they've learned that makes them successful in-game.

• Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
4,835 posts
10,605 battles

I am curious to see what you can teach me.

I'm an old player, but I suck.

Teach me, Master Yoda.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this