You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Umikami

I won a ship from a supercontainer!

43 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,328 posts
15,768 battles

I got a supercontainer, and won a brand new Krasny Krim!

(Honestly, I sort of feel like I just traded the curtain containing the Hawaiian vacation for the box containing 1000 lbs of Peanut Butter on Let's Make A Deal! KRASNY KRIM?!?!?)

But, hey; a free ship is a free ship … Sincerely, Thank You WoW and WG for my prize.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 7

[NSEW]
Members
716 posts
9,057 battles

Congrats! any ship via SC is a win. I have yet to get one in my EU account circa account activation years back.

[KNTAI]
Members
2,186 posts
9,520 battles

It’s great for farming PR!

Not much for anything else though...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,328 posts
15,768 battles
2 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Congrats! any ship via SC is a win. I have yet to get one in my EU account circa account activation years back.

I have won a total of 2 ships from containers, this one and a Mutsu. Will not be going to Vegas this week!

Members
1,481 posts
10 battles
14 minutes ago, Umikami said:

(Honestly, I sort of feel like I just traded the curtain containing the Hawaiian vacation for the box containing 1000 lbs of Peanut Butter on Let's Make A Deal! KRASNY KRIM?!?!?)

But, hey; a free ship is a free ship … Sincerely, Thank You WoW and WG for my prize.

LOL If you were going to say Nikolai I was going to tell you how much I hated you hehehehehehe. Try the Krasny Krim with a high level captain with IFHE. She is not bad, I swear people will ignore you because they think your ship is trash and focus on more dangerous opponents. I have leterally asked people on the red team if they can see me because I thought the game glitched out and I was invisible. 

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
7,218 posts
12,451 battles
25 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Congrat's. I just hope you don't end up like me and get it all the time. 3 ships from regular SC's and 2 were KK's. Got like 10+ duplicate KK's from Santa crates. :Smile_sceptic:

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts

Congrats M8 . Rare drop of a SC with a ship in it. Most SC contain other stuff . Cause well they are SCs.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,489 posts
10,183 battles

Even with a high point captain it struggles in tier 7 matches but when it is middle or top it is fun to play.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,035 posts
10,533 battles
45 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Felt the same way . lol

:Smile_honoring:

[WGA]
Administrator
794 posts
454 battles
58 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Everyone loves the Krispy Kreme =).

[5IN]
Members
1,929 posts
8,949 battles

Congratz (?) mate!. I got one on Saturday from an SC.  At least we don't have to worry about getting it again:Smile-_tongue:.

B

[ADR]
Members
872 posts
6,102 battles

So far I have won two ships in SC's the Shinyhorse and Belfast. I am not a fan of British cruiser but the Belfast is just to good to not like, at first i was meh about it until I played it a bit.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,069 posts
14,866 battles
37 minutes ago, iKami said:

Everyone loves the Krispy Kreme =).

B8FfwNC.gif

I've gotten 2 ships from Try Your Luck option the first was the Anshan back when SC were introduced, its a great ship that enjoy and have used to Rank out in. The second ship I got a from a TYL Super Container a few months back was the Krispy Krym a ship I don't enjoy and have sent to the Moth Ball Fleet. 

I have a lot of Port Queens in the Moth Ball Fleet because you Never Ever Sell a Premium. The last thing you want to see in a Super Container or a Santa box is that stupid premium you sold for a port slot. 

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
103 posts
5,126 battles
2 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

B8FfwNC.gif

I've gotten 2 ships from Try Your Luck option the first was the Anshan back when SC were introduced, its a great ship that enjoy and have used to Rank out in. The second ship I got a from a TYL Super Container a few months back was the Krispy Krym a ship I don't enjoy and have sent to the Moth Ball Fleet. 

I have a lot of Port Queens in the Moth Ball Fleet because you Never Ever Sell a Premium. The last thing you want to see in a Super Container or a Santa box is that stupid premium you sold for a port slot. 

Sigh - correct you are.  Didn't learn that lesson until I bought a bunch of Shipmas crates and got ships I had previously sold.  Oh, well...now I use the Moth Ball fleet to buy upgrades when they go on sale....

[-BRS-]
Members
984 posts
29,215 battles

YOU GOT A NIKOLI!  YOU RAETBASTRD!  I HAT......oh wait, you said a Krispy Kream……...you have my sympathy's.    :cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,307 posts
4,997 battles

i sold mine,when santa crates come back with better rng,i will buy it back so i don'rt have to see it again on a santa crate.

[O_O]
Members
1,039 posts
7,195 battles

never heard of the Kripy Kream (Kransy Krim)...:Smile_amazed: is that an early April Fools joke? 

anyone got pic...and if that is a really ship...don't send pic of the doughnut... :Smile_hiding:

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,611 posts
2,463 battles

Do you want the fish or what's in the box?!?

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,581 posts
1,075 battles

Not as infamous at that IJN tier 5 DD or that Italian tier 5 BB.