You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Favorite Premium

97 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
1,055 posts
7,726 battles

With all the negative talk about PEF what ship would be your favorite premium to play ? Doesn't have to be the best ship but the one you enjoy playing the most .

Edited by clammboy

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,149 posts
10,071 battles

Scharnhorst for me. It just does everything and is at a great tier to play in ATM.

• Cool 2

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,411 posts
13,962 battles

Tough call with so many options.

Sims, old school tough guy

Atago, So slick, so sexy.

Derpitz… when you want to go ham and bring out the one man band..

See the source image

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,879 posts
2,663 battles

I haven't got a ton of games in it, But so far I would say Scharnhorst.   

Honorable Mention to Iwaki A    - So much DD goodness in a cruiser hull.      

[WDS]
Members
1,055 posts
7,726 battles

I love the Scharnhorst but I think the Massachusetts is my favorite .

4 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

I haven't got a ton of games in it, But so far I would say Scharnhorst.   

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,580 posts
20,158 battles

Unpopular opinion: Jean Bart

• Cool 2

Members
681 posts
7,474 battles

Kamikaze, almost as good as the old Minekaze, au how I miss you.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,489 posts
10,183 battles

Giulio Cesare & Roma are my favorites but there are several others like the Jean Bart and the Boise I also enjoy.

[SUCIT]
Members
978 posts
3,970 battles

Stalingrad :Smile_hiding:

But really, I love my Massachusetts.  While other premiums could be considered better, I don't think I truly enjoy playing any other premium more than it.

[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles

If I'm playing PvP, it would be Atago and Takao. If I'm playing OPs, Sims in Dynamo. For PvE, any of my premiums as I like to switch them up for how I feel that day.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,288 posts
10,452 battles

Warspite or Tirpitz

[INTEL]
Members
6,894 posts
27,643 battles

Tough as there are many. Some that easily come to mind

Fujin and sisters, Gremy, T-61, Sims, Atago, Nelson, Massachussetts, Missouri

Edited by alexf24

[ARGSY]
Members
8,073 posts
5,494 battles

If only the Ishizuchi were eligible for Dailies wins. But she is only T4, so she sits sadly neglected. When I play her in co-op I have a blast. Now that I've had 12 months of winning everything I can get my hands on, though, maybe it's time to chill and take her out some more.

I may have finished Science of Victory by earning enough stars, but there were a lot of repeated tasks in there and there's a whole lot of loot still left to claim that a Tier 4 ship is eligible for.

Of my higher-tier ships, Atlanta has probably proven the most useful to me over numerous tasks - she helped enormously in the Indianapolis, Cossack and PEF events - but Scharnhorst is less fragile and also extremely useful (albeit for other things).

I haven't had Salem long enough to tell yet, but any T10 ship that comes with T7 service costs is OK by me.

As for PEF herself, there are other ships I would rather not have ground out 4 million credits in. As it was, 4 million in PEF Directive 4 plus 3 million more in Nerves of Steel wasn't a difficult grind. I enjoyed it. She's not bad in herself; prospective owners just need to keep her limitations in mind, especially if they already own Scharnhorst and expect THIS battlecruiser to be the same one tier lower. She isn't, and I found that out the hard way.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,838 posts
4,849 battles
19 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Unpopular opinion: Jean Bart

Jean Bart fits my advancing ways real good...worth all the coal and missing the Salem. A French ship too, which I lack.

There's that, and Nelson (Great guns and zombie heal), Cossack (5.5km concealment, 8 guns, and individual fire torps), and Kidd (sadly got crept out by Cossack but still a solid performer, and I kinda need it to grind elite captain points).

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,457 posts
9,433 battles

THE MIGHTY HOOD!

[-BUI-]
Members
562 posts
2,537 battles

Atlanta - dakka dakka

Massachusetts - secondary spec is amazing, its much better than the memes will have you beileve.

Boise - Super Heal at T7 on a CA?   Don't mind if I do!

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
137 posts
8,541 battles

Earned premium would be Kamikaze R
Purchased premium would be the Perth or the Shinyhorse  

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,633 posts
2,633 battles

The most reliable favorite (I believe my most played too) has gotta be Missouri. Workable guns, great history/museum ship, only BB with radar, and if course the credits. Had to convert xp last minute, but it's the probably best 70 bucks I've spent. 

Nelson is fantastic too. Super heal for the win. Played it enough to know she means business. Not to mention anime stuff. I'm no weeb or even remotely an anime fan, but it's kinda interesting to have at least one ship/tank be full anime. Just for lols

There is several I have not gotten a chance to adore yet. I got the Massachusetts but haven't sat down and had a proper play session with her. Part of the issue is having a full secondary Anerican captain is counterproductive. Musashi seems fun too, from what little I've played. A lot like the Yamster

Jean bart... holy hell. Played less than 10 games in her and I think she already holds the all time favorite. That reload, frontal armament, speed boost, great concealment. It's all there. Working for bourgogne with high hopes (6.6k steel left. About 2 mediocre ranked seasons)

Edited by _1204_