You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sherman_T27

CV Rework? How about Radar Rework?

11 comments in this topic

[NAILD]
Members
1 post
3,393 battles

Does anyone agree with me on this? I'm an average player and no way am a Super Unicum World of Warships veteran, but one constant thing that has been bugging me is that how radar is so dominant in the current world of warships meta. I am fine with radar being there in the game as a whole, but I don't like its current game mechanic as it is far too punishing for aggressive Destroyer plays. Radar still should exist, but not at its current form, what do you guys think?

• Bad 4

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,646 posts
2,637 battles

Metal change. We might be rapidly approaching a cv meta here in a few weeks

[HINON]
Members
10,130 posts

With all the CV rework threads, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy radar threads.

MkCbiwa.png

• Funny 1

Members
1,398 posts
47 battles

Devs already announced an adjustment to radar mechanics, where only the radar ship can see enemy ships revealed thru radar for an amount of time before the radar ship's teammates see the radared enemy ships. 

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,124 posts
9,327 battles
41 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Devs already announced an adjustment to radar mechanics, where only the radar ship can see enemy ships revealed thru radar for an amount of time before the radar ship's teammates see the radared enemy ships. 

Make it a commander perk to see radar and make it a 4 point skill.  Nice fix.

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
742 posts
5,282 battles

Oh, Radar needs a rework all right ---

It needs to be much, much more effective and prevalent. It needs to be on every BB and cruiser, for at least 25% more range for double the time it runs now.

Also, note how people complain about radar seeing through islands but no one complains when aircraft do the same thing? or even seeing out of smoke?

[BROCN]
Members
7 posts
4,692 battles

We used to be able to hit CTRL plus place recp. on the squadern we wanted to focus AA on. It is not working now. How do we focus AA now?