Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Archimiedes

Didn't receive new year's create and bug with final task of Mighty Prinz missions

6 comments in this topic

[SUNK]
[SUNK]
Members
42 posts
6,711 battles

I just unlocked the very last mission for the MP campaign, the one where we have to get 1000 base XP. As I finished the mission to unlock this one, I was supposed to get a New Years 2019 create, but I didn't receive one. Even though I finished the collection, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to open another one for the free camo. Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the mission is just worded weirdly, but for the finial mission it says "Earn 1000 base xp...in a victorious battle". Does this mean that I have to get 1000 base xp in one battle, or does it mean over the course of a few battles ending in victory I have to save up to 1000 base xp? If its the former, why bother making the mission open to co-op? Out of the 5856 coop battles I've played, only one scored over 1000 base xp. I would play random, but since I play on a mac theres a bug where the game crashes multiple times throughout the battle. If it's the latter, then theres a bug with the mission because I've played 2 battles in my Jean Bart, and I've made no progress on the mission. Does anyone know more about this/can help me?

[PROJX]
Members
1,005 posts
17,207 battles
53 minutes ago, Archimiedes said:

I just unlocked the very last mission for the MP campaign, the one where we have to get 1000 base XP. As I finished the mission to unlock this one, I was supposed to get a New Years 2019 create, but I didn't receive one. Even though I finished the collection, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to open another one for the free camo. Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if the mission is just worded weirdly, but for the finial mission it says "Earn 1000 base xp...in a victorious battle". Does this mean that I have to get 1000 base xp in one battle, or does it mean over the course of a few battles ending in victory I have to save up to 1000 base xp? If its the former, why bother making the mission open to co-op? Out of the 5856 coop battles I've played, only one scored over 1000 base xp. I would play random, but since I play on a mac theres a bug where the game crashes multiple times throughout the battle. If it's the latter, then theres a bug with the mission because I've played 2 battles in my Jean Bart, and I've made no progress on the mission. Does anyone know more about this/can help me?

The mission requires 1000 base XP in a single game that you win.

[WORX]
Members
2,561 posts
13,923 battles

Yeah Dont play on a mac....

I use o play on a mac, trust me its not the same....

[WOLF7]
Members
10,769 posts

I know that WG isn't great with communication, but for once, the task is pretty clearly worded, how do people have issues understanding this?

[SUNK]
[SUNK]
Members
42 posts
6,711 battles
16 hours ago, awiggin said:

I know that WG isn't great with communication, but for once, the task is pretty clearly worded, how do people have issues understanding this?

In my defense, I have having a good night with my friend Bacardi Gold. When I look back at it, it's pretty clear what the mission is. Still kinda annoyed about the lack of a new years create though...

[WOLF7]
Members
10,769 posts
14 hours ago, Archimiedes said:

In my defense, I have having a good night with my friend Bacardi Gold. When I look back at it, it's pretty clear what the mission is. Still kinda annoyed about the lack of a new years create though...

Perfectly reasonable explanation. But that's why I stopped drinking....:Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this