Sign in to follow this  
IOWADragon

Received a strike without explanation. Weeks ago.

2 comments in this topic

[FUSA]
Members
234 posts
8,003 battles

First off I tried to do this with a support ticket. And am somewhat calmed about the matter.

I suppose if I worked for WG I'd have a high opinion of myself as some seem to.

But why I got a strike isn't exactly clear.

I need someone to write me a book some times to get things done. Yet never have failed to do something with proper instructions so far.

So if some high and mighty censor person will explain why you thought I deserved a strike I'll appreciate it. If for no other reason than only so I not offend someones delicate senses again.

I know I don't cheat, don't advocate cheating ,yet will post stuff that a person might misunderstand the English meaning.

• Bad 2

Community Department
2,345 posts
597 battles
3 hours ago, ThreeHeadedDragon said:

First off I tried to do this with a support ticket. And am somewhat calmed about the matter.

I suppose if I worked for WG I'd have a high opinion of myself as some seem to.

But why I got a strike isn't exactly clear.

I need someone to write me a book some times to get things done. Yet never have failed to do something with proper instructions so far.

So if some high and mighty censor person will explain why you thought I deserved a strike I'll appreciate it. If for no other reason than only so I not offend someones delicate senses again.

I know I don't cheat, don't advocate cheating ,yet will post stuff that a person might misunderstand the English meaning.

I see. Sorry for the situation, but still the topic touched this possibility and caused unrest.
Note that any discussions about cheating or disciplinary actions taken against a player in game or on the forums are to be directed to support. 
There is no other way to solve your issue either you submit a ticket.
If you have additional questions you may also PM me. 
Locked.

• Cool 1