Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Will achievements for King of the Air and

5 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
327 posts
11,800 battles

AA Expert be reduced under the new CV rework be made easier?? Or will they come up with some other achievement for the campaigns?

I been trying for so long just to get the one and its damn hard.

I don't play high tier CV's either. Has anyone been able to get this done and what's the secret??

Very rare do you get the chance to wreck more than one squad against an enemy CV, especially in my DM as they usually send planes to the other side of the map once I'm spotted.

Was very lucky here as I was unspotted until it was too late for his first strike, took 22 of them with the first burst of def AA.

Got two fighter squads after when he tried to strafe our Cv's fighters that were retreating down the center of the map. Balance late game when he was just throwing out planes trying to farm damage on our bbs after I switched flanks.

Barely got the 40th plane before the game ended. Blind luck on my part I think.

shot-19.01.14_22.21.46-0798.jpg

shot-19.01.14_22.21.54-0717.jpg

Edited by Rabin69

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
565 posts
4,158 battles

Good question...was wondering the same and also about campaign tasks that require those achievements or XX # of planes shot down.  

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
2,380 posts
14,184 battles

I think a lot of people are missing these tasks or are leaving them until last and never get them completed … 

I kinda gave up on them tbh, so campaigns are unfinished

If I saw more Kagas, I might reconsider :)

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,408 posts
18,821 battles

Blind luck and or stupidity on the CV driver’s part.

My first Clear Sky (old system, 50% Red aircraft, 30 min.) was in the old Strike(0-1-2) Bogue, with just AA and tailgunners; and even before I had BFT and AFT.

(Gonna miss Bogue, 56 AA at T5 is a killer.)

• Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
1,865 posts
18,076 battles
34 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Blind luck and or stupidity on the CV driver’s part.

My first Clear Sky (old system, 50% Red aircraft, 30 min.) was in the old Strike(0-1-2) Bogue, with just AA and tailgunners; and even before I had BFT and AFT.

(Gonna miss Bogue, 56 AA at T5 is a killer.)

Maybe they will bring her back when subs get in the game. She had an excellent subhunter record, in fact these jeep carriers were ordered for that from US shipyards at the demand of the RN before Lend-Lease came into effect in 1941. Not very good in her but I love the beast.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this