You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Icedemons

DEVS...some things to please consider adding

13 comments in this topic

[SP3AR]
Members
14 posts
8,793 battles

Let me start by first saying the following is not a rant, just asking the DEVS, to add some features into our game.

1. First off we have cumulative stats for Ranked/ranked Sprint/Co Op/ Random. why don't we have Clan Battle cumulative stats. I see a Team battle, however that is not even used. Why can you add clan battle stats to each individual as you do for random and ranked. This would be very nice as a recruiting tool, and a way commanders can see how their players are progressing.

2. In WoT, the tank clans have a treasury of gold. Why cant the clans in warships have the same? I know most commanders and officers in each clan would be happy to donate gold, to build up the treasury. Then when you have inter-clan competitions the commander can award the winners/participants gold from the treasury.

3. Is there a way to create a depot for all players, so they could store consumables, as they do in world of tanks. Players could buy them with gold/credits and or premium shop every now and then.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,646 posts
2,637 battles
5 minutes ago, Icedemons said:

3. Is there a way to create a depot for all players, so they could store consumables, as they do in world of tanks. Players could buy them with gold/credits and or premium shop every now and then.

There is your inventory (click on your account in the top left of your port screen). You can store earned consumables there, but you cant buy them in bulk. The WOWS economy is so forgiving I dont think it will be added. People in tanks save up and buy thousands of consumables on sale. Not necessary in WoWS. The interface could use a little improvement though

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
4 minutes ago, Icedemons said:

Let me start by first saying the following is not a rant, just asking the DEVS, to add some features into our game.

1. First off we have cumulative stats for Ranked/ranked Sprint/Co Op/ Random. why don't we have Clan Battle cumulative stats. I see a Team battle, however that is not even used. Why can you add clan battle stats to each individual as you do for random and ranked. This would be very nice as a recruiting tool, and a way commanders can see how their players are progressing.

2. In WoT, the tank clans have a treasury of gold. Why cant the clans in warships have the same? I know most commanders and officers in each clan would be happy to donate gold, to build up the treasury. Then when you have inter-clan competitions the commander can award the winners/participants gold from the treasury.

I like the first two.

On the third, everyone gets an Inventory and you can store up consumables from sales and mission rewards. Sales is a little harder, as you have to have enough ships for open spots over what you have in the inventory. When you load a premium consumable, it takes from your inventory, before it will buy one.

[SP3AR]
Members
14 posts
8,793 battles

Thanks, I know all about the inventory and how it works, However, I feel there should be a way to buy consumables in bulk as they do in tanks and store them in ...say a Depot. In addition, as in tanks, I feel if a consumable isn't used, why should you have to buy it again????

Members
458 posts

I really want WG to start adding commas or some type of punctuation when indicating the amount of damage or credits you need to complete missions/objectives/etc. For example, "Earn 4000000 credits" would have been easier to parse out if it was written as "Earn 4,000,000 credits".

image.png.228ad16b97f5c1764e721511436c9790.png

• Cool 3

[-BRS-]
Members
1,056 posts
8,260 battles
46 minutes ago, Icedemons said:

In my WOT clan, LXG, we had someone steal around USD $400-500 of the clan's treasury. While the community and some of the more prominent clans were able to "force" him to give it back, I do believe some other clans lost even more then that to "Eve-like" insider attacks. I can see that as maybe a reason why it hasn't been implemented here in WOWS. 

[PVE]
Members
12,562 posts
8,541 battles
5 minutes ago, Icedemons said:

Thanks, I know all about the inventory and how it works, However, I feel there should be a way to buy consumables in bulk as they do in tanks and store them in ...say a Depot. In addition, as in tanks, I feel if a consumable isn't used, why should you have to buy it again????

The consumables in WoWs are purchased with credits and credits are pretty easy to earn. WoWs puts out consumable sales pretty regularly. If you have a lot of ships, you can stock up then.

Here are all the consumables given out for completing the Daily Chains. Plus the ones in the campaigns and missions.

January 2    12x Damage Control Party II consumables, 400 Coal
January 6    12x Catapult Fighter II consumables, 400 Coal
January 11    12x Smoke Generator II consumables, 400 Coal
January 16    12x Damage Control Party II consumables, 400 Coal
January 21    12x Engine Boost II consumables, 400 Coal
January 26    12x Surveillance Radar II consumables, 400 Coal
January 31    12x Defensive AA Fire II consumables, 400 Coal

4 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

I really want WG to start adding commas or some type of punctuation when indicating the amount of damage or credits you need to complete missions/objectives/etc. For example, "Earn 4000000 credits" would have been easier to parse out if it was written as "Earn 4,000,000 credits".

image.png.228ad16b97f5c1764e721511436c9790.png

Some countries use this for separating places on numbers. 4.000.000,00 

And the US is 4,000,000.00

Others are different, like the middle east. 40,000,00.00

Putting spaces would work. 4 000 000

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
566 posts
4,177 battles

WG knows many of us want a "remove all signals" button, no clue why it hasn't been implemented yet.  Would also like to see completed campaigns removed from the campaign screen.  Why do I still see Science of Victory if I 100% completed it?

[WOLFC]
Members
589 posts
1,638 battles
41 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

In my WOT clan, LXG, we had someone steal around USD $400-500 of the clan's treasury. While the community and some of the more prominent clans were able to "force" him to give it back, I do believe some other clans lost even more then that to "Eve-like" insider attacks. I can see that as maybe a reason why it hasn't been implemented here in WOWS. 

I would like to know how you force someone to give it back. Not like yall showed up at his front door.

[ARMDA]
Members
323 posts
2,523 battles
8 minutes ago, missile742 said:

WG knows many of us want a "remove all signals" button, no clue why it hasn't been implemented yet.  Would also like to see completed campaigns removed from the campaign screen.  Why do I still see Science of Victory if I 100% completed it?

Maybe it would be better to add an option to hide them for those who want to go back to see them for whatever reason.

Edited by destawaits

[SALVO]
Members
18,400 posts
18,943 battles
6 minutes ago, missile742 said:

Last I heard, in the Q&A session at that San Diego WoWS event not long ago, this question came up.  Sub Octavian (IIRC) said that they were aware of it, but that it was a low priority for them.

Honestly, I don't know what it would take to understand that this is seen by a lot of players as a fairly high priority quality of life issue for the port UI.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,056 posts
8,260 battles
29 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I would like to know how you force someone to give it back. Not like yall showed up at his front door.

He was named and shamed, publicly. No other clan would take him in, and he was the victim of many a friendly fire incident by many clans in the community. He essentially had two choices, give it back or not be able to play the game as he wanted.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,352 posts
8,292 battles
1 hour ago, Icedemons said:

Bulk consumables? That's outside your COSAL, shipmate.