Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Art3mis1991

Warning for illegal mod...have not played in 8 months!

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
17 posts
129 battles

I have not played this game since June I think it was and just a couple of days ago I get an email warning that I am using illegal mods. wth???? I think I am done for good with WoWs. Ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,998
[HINON]
Members
10,105 posts

Maybe someone has hacked your account. Open a support ticket to further investigate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
17 posts
129 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Maybe someone has hacked your account. Open a support ticket to further investigate.

I logged into my account and checked last battle played (Under profile) and shows July 8th, so I was off a little, but still a longggg while ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
89
[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,842 battles
22 minutes ago, Art3mis1991 said:

I have not played this game since June I think it was and just a couple of days ago I get an email warning that I am using illegal mods. wth???? I think I am done for good with WoWs. Ridiculous. 

if you werent all you have to do is talk to them.  Im pretty sure everyone can make a mistake here and there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
630
[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
2,060 posts
14,790 battles

so many cheaters lately:Smile_facepalm:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/k

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
17 posts
129 battles
1 minute ago, silverdahc said:

so many cheaters lately:Smile_facepalm:

Apparently I am the biggest cheater there is as I am doing it even when I am not playing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
630
[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
2,060 posts
14,790 battles

No they must have tweak something lately there's been a lot of players coming in here  You're not the only one, If you look back and recent post you'll see a bunch of them might be helpful

2 minutes ago, Art3mis1991 said:

Apparently I am the biggest cheater there is as I am doing it even when I am not playing!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
17 posts
129 battles
Just now, silverdahc said:

No they must have tweak something lately there's been a lot of players coming in here  You're not the only one, If you look back and recent post you'll see a bunch of them might be helpful

 

I did see some of the other posts but who knows if they are really being honest or not about what mods they are running. I am not running any mods as I am not even playing the game. Also, I did submit a ticket to ask wth is going on, have not received a response yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×