Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gneisenau013

Monster Monday - Dominating the Seas

27 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,049 posts
6,593 battles

Image result for uss missouri

*pictured - USS Missouri (BB-63) underway from Naval Station Long Beach, CA en route to deployment to the Persian Gulf for Operation Desert Shield in November 1990*

Which ship have you consistently dominated the seas and the other team in battle?

Regardless of the ship class, everyone has a ship they are exceptionally good at both PvP and PvE.

Using a combination of ship strengths, captain skills, and exemplary keyboard/mouse movements, there is the ship(s) in your Fleet that you feel most confident in and it shows off in battle.

Of all the ships in your Fleet, which one(s) give you a monster game?

"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - Merrit Edson, US Marine Corps

#monstermonday

#anchorsaweigh

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,457 posts
9,433 battles

Statistically speaking... the Warspite :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
991 posts
9,821 battles

By type, Musashi, DM Donskoi, and Podvoiski. Asashio B gets special mention for some of the crazy matches I've experienced with her.

• Cool 1

[AOD]
Members
2 posts
2,535 battles

USN light cruisers. I love sitting behind an island forcing red to flee my HE spam.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
6,014 posts
7,968 battles
19 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Which ship have you consistently dominated the seas and the other team in battle?

My sweet little Zeppelin, the ship you lot are busy doing terrible things to in preparation for the rework :Smile_sad:

Spoiler

I am also good in the Pheonix.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[KNTAI]
Members
2,186 posts
9,520 battles

My IFHE Hindenburg, which is the only cruiser in the game able to penetrate Yamato’s 57mm deck armor, except when I run my IFHE Donskoi captain on my Kronstadt.

I’m a big fan of that perk, okay?

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

Honestly, pre-nerf Isokaze. 

Post-nerf? Shimakaze and Montana. Both of those I've had 230k+ damage matches in. 

• Cool 1

[FAE]
Members
2,312 posts
2,885 battles

For sheer stupidity, the T4 Orion. Other than Nikolai, its probably the most OP ship tier for tier. I have an easy 66% WR in her. 

After that Gneisenau, Massachusetts and Tirpitz are not bad to play either. 

• Cool 1

[O7]
Members
751 posts
13,616 battles

Bourgogne. The ship is insane when put in good hands. it already has my most battles over 300k damage at 3, my damage record at 326k, and that is mostly using AP, unlike many Bourg players who farm with HE. For some reason I am able to make things happen in this ship that most can't, and most ships can't. I love it, 100% worth the time to earn it for "free".

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
7,218 posts
12,451 battles
  • BB = Montana 
  • Cruiser = Konigsberg (both Co-op and Randoms - actually have a 63% WR in PVP with it LOL)
  • DD = Chung Mu
  • Cool 1

[BLHK]
Members
555 posts
3,685 battles
1 hour ago, Xeones72 said:

USN light cruisers. I love sitting behind an island forcing red to flee my HE spam.

I got a really nice salting for doing this yesterday in my Woooooooooster.

Who knew a flame thrower could be used in area denial for the navy :)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles
1 hour ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Image result for uss missouri

*pictured - USS Missouri (BB-63) underway from Naval Station Long Beach, CA en route to deployment to the Persian Gulf for Operation Desert Shield in November 1990*

Regardless of the ship class, everyone has a ship they are exceptionally good at both PvP and PvE.

Using a combination of ship strengths, captain skills, and exemplary keyboard/mouse movements, there is the ship(s) in your Fleet that you feel most confident in and it shows off in battle.

Of all the ships in your Fleet, which one(s) give you a monster game?

"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - Merrit Edson, US Marine Corps

#monstermonday

#anchorsaweigh

For me as a PvE main with 873 PvP battles and almost 6,900 PvE battles, I would say the North Carolina and Des Moines.

ujsPHGE.jpg

ddxuw9I.jpg

I know most people would consider these to be meh numbers, but are pretty decent for me in PvP.

• Cool 1

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

T-61 and Kamikaze for DDs. I got my last 2 Krakens in those botes and my most recent Confederate with T-61.

Fiji and Perth for CLs. The only botes that I've gotten Kraken twice each with.

1 hour ago, Xeones72 said:

Hell, everyone flees their HE spam. Yesterday while driving Fiji the Red team had a 3 bote division from Hell made up of Atlanta, Flint, and Belfast. :cap_haloween: They were brutal! I killed the Belfast but bit the dust before I could gun/torp either of the other 2. In another battle that I was in while driving Helena there was a 3 bote division on the Red team that was made up of 2 Helenas and a Boise. :cap_fainting:My bote didn't last long when those guys targeted me. Focused on by 45 six inch gunz! :Smile_ohmy:

Edited by ReddNekk
  • Cool 2

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,633 posts
2,633 battles

NOT prinz eitel, which is what I've been playing most of recently

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,049 posts
6,593 battles
39 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

NOT prinz eitel, which is what I've been playing most of recently

shot-19.01.12_23.14.35-0196.jpg

Wasn't a big fan of the PEF until I started to hang of it...

#anchorsaweigh

[H_]
Members
1,241 posts

I'm not sure I dominate in any ship? 

I enjoy the IJN DD's but rarely use them anymore......radar.

In fact, I only really play COOP anymore and the Yamato is just about all I play.....  No huge matches though. 

• Cool 1

Members
251 posts
16,786 battles

Somehow, its the Emerald

image.thumb.png.62190cae868f1204568c29fae4c3ca82.png

Oh god I wish I can un-see that

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[MLPVA]
Members
209 posts
3,108 battles

Battleships? Großer Kurfürst at 60% WR. Cruisers? HSF Graf Spee (63% WR), followed by Prinz Eugen (52% WR). Destroyers? Z-23 (58% WR).

• Cool 1

Members
2,434 posts
6,712 battles
14 minutes ago, DoIphin_Princess said:

Somehow, its the Emerald

image.thumb.png.62190cae868f1204568c29fae4c3ca82.png

Oh god I wish I can un-see that

*squints* ok, that's an achievement lol

• Cool 1

[TOG]
Members
3,024 posts
16,250 battles

For T10: Zao with the legendary mod. It's a counter play to the island waifu meta. You hide behind an island? No problem. I pop the spotter plane and stat burning you down. I hate to say it but Stalingrad is also a beast.

So 2 diametric play styles.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
5,501 posts
2,625 battles

Ever since I got the Colorado, I've been in love with the American BBs. It, the NC, and the Iowa are ships I feel I can take anyone on in. The Colorado is a stout little monster that can tank hits like a boss, while the Iowa and NC hit like freight trains and put the 'fast' in "fast battleship".

After them, I'd go with the Warspite, the Blyska, the Mahan and Benson, and the Haida. Out of the ships I just recently got that I think have a lot of promise, I'd go with the Perth and the Kidd.

• Cool 1

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,970 battles

I like brawling bb's.     Jean Bart has brought my highest (co-op only guy) damage @ 313K, but I also love Mass and Tirpitz.    

Kutuzov and Prinz Eugen are fun cruisers.      Benson is a fun dd.  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this