You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Steel Monsters pay options

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,551 posts
13,195 battles

Was thinking of buying the Steel Monsters campaign, have an available gift card, but that pay option is not appearing for this item (does show up for other items like Santa Crates).  Would rather not use a credit card or PayPal.  Is this a new policy or just that it is over a certain amount that it is not offered?

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,617 posts
2,633 battles

Not all gift cards work. What gift card is it? (amount might help if your comfortable saying too)

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
2 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

Was thinking of buying the Steel Monsters campaign, have an available gift card, but that pay option is not appearing for this item (does show up for other items like Santa Crates).  Would rather not use a credit card or PayPal.  Is this a new policy or just that it is over a certain amount that it is not offered?

Some bundles, only go with credit cards and the like and Karma Koin and other gift cards doesn't work either. I got the Steel Prinz bundle to get PEF, Steel Monsters and Might of Steel but had to use a CC as it would not work with KK.

Members
1,551 posts
13,195 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Some bundles, only go with credit cards and the like and Karma Koin and other gift cards doesn't work either. I got the Steel Prinz bundle to get PEF, Steel Monsters and Might of Steel but had to use a CC as it would not work with KK.

Thank you - wonder why that is ..   we are talking “virtual goods” here and I would believe that any pay options would benefit WOW in terms of the return they would receive.

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
1 minute ago, Panzer1113 said:

Thank you - wonder why that is ..   we are talking “virtual goods” here and I would believe that any pay options would benefit WOW in terms of the return they would receive.

Last time I asked WG it was something about refunds. I didn't get why that would matter, but IIRC, that is what they said.

Members
1,551 posts
13,195 battles
9 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Openbucks option and the package is in the shop for $60 USD

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
3 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

The Openbucks option and the package is in the shop for $60 USD

Shiny. I got and completed it already, so I'm good.