You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

Doubt anyone will care...

58 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts

I am literally only writing this just to put it down somewhere that I have actually accomplished something. I know its probably nothing major, but I have just unlocked the last T10 battleship that I needed. I now have all nations BB's unlocked. 

As of now, if anyone is curious, Monty is my favorite, but the Repub is a close second even though I havent won a game in her yet.

Edited by Raigoth
Title was misspelled
  • Cool 16
  • Boring 2

[HINON]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
2,560 posts
4,805 battles
4 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

I am literally only writing this just to put it down somewhere that I have actually accomplished something. I know its probably nothing major, but I have just unlocked the last T10 battleship that I needed. I now have all nations BB's unlocked. 

As of now, if anyone is curious, Monty is my favorite, but the Repub is a close second even though I havent won a game in her yet.

congrats, it's always nice to achieve a goal in anything you do :)

• Cool 2

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
2 minutes ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

congrats.  you'd have been better off doing destroyers though, as they are all overpowered.  

Been playing DD's

Either im really bad at them, or no, they arent. Good DD's players are what is OP.

• Cool 3

Members
357 posts
4,306 battles

Wow…. and with less that 2000 battles, too. 
I have  3k of battles thus far and don't have a single T10, as of yet.

[CAPGO]
Members
656 posts
3,976 battles
4 minutes ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

congrats.  you'd have been better off doing destroyers though, as they are all overpowered.  

Battleships if you want to just have fun playing legendary ships and "feel" powerful.

Destroyers if you want ships that's actually powerful and can carry the games.

Edited by VVoony

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
2 minutes ago, Hydra_360ci said:

Wow…. and with less that 2000 battles, too. 
I have  3k of battles thus far and don't have a single T10, as of yet.

I will admit, I do spend my FXP whenever I am able to to get me further ahead.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,039 posts
5,474 battles
10 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

I have just unlocked the last T10 battleship that I needed

I would love to know which flags you were running to be able to unlock all the Tier 10 battleships in just 1524 battles. 

I'm not saying it's not possible, just... oh my God, you must have done nothing but grind mercilessly the whole time. :cap_fainting:(ETA You ninja'd me with your comment on the FXP)

Did you remember to actually have fun on the way up? :crab:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I would love to know which flags you were running to be able to unlock all the Tier 10 battleships in just 1524 battles. 

I'm not saying it's not possible, just... oh my God, you must have done nothing but grind mercilessly the whole time. :cap_fainting:

Did you remember to actually have fun on the way up? :crab:

Heh, the Ourobouros flag was a major one, along with all of the other ones that increase XP and FXP, Camos as well.

Members
357 posts
4,306 battles
11 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

I will admit, I do spend my FXP whenever I am able to to get me further ahead.

For me... it's more of a shortage of credits. But then again.... I've been trying to store my ships, instead of selling them off. Unfortainately I just noticed that the ship slip discount is over.... I should have bought more ship slips with my free Doubloons  I think it'll be a long while before they get reduced to 75 from 300.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

[_-_]
Members
1,576 posts

Grats. I've been leaning toward the French BB line as my next project.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
4 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

Grats. I've been leaning toward the French BB line as my next project.

Definitely recommend it. Its a fun line, ESPECIALLY the Lyon. 4 turrets with 4 guns each? Dispersion is decent on it and its fairly quick.

[WGA]
Administrator
793 posts
454 battles
27 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

Nice! What about the Montana makes it your favorite?

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
Just now, iKami said:

Nice! What about the Montana makes it your favorite?

Its not the most accurate, but when you hit and actually pen...its better than the Yamato for damage in my opinion.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,089 posts
13,547 battles

No matter what naysayers and other folk say, setting yourself a goal and achieving it is always worth feeling proud over. Nice one.

• Cool 4

Members
1 post
3,374 battles

Congratulations. I grind FXP and use it pretty regularly at this point I think I am only missing 5 tier 10 ships (not including CVs). Keep up the grind, and have fun.

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,578 posts
1,064 battles

Play the new rework CV in 0.8.0, USN CV deal good damage like BB and you don’t have to be a DD scum. 

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
463 posts
5 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Congrats!  Best post today.  :Smile_honoring:

Thanks!

When I started playing the game I figured it would be like tanks where I would never get a tier 10 (Still dont)

[ARGSY]
Members
8,039 posts
5,474 battles
28 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

Heh, the Ourobouros flag was a major one

I was just doing the math. Ballpark 900,000 XP to get from T1 Erie through the low-tier cruisers to the Montana (figure needed to go straight through the hulls and do not upgrade engines, guns, fire control etc). I imagine most of the lines are roughly similar. By the time you've done that twice with just Ouroboros and Papa Papa on, you've probably got enough free XP to do it the third time without fighting a battle.

Of note: 900,000/1524 (the number of battles you've fought as I type this) is roughly 590 XP per battle. And this explains how it is possible for someone to fail their way to Tier 10. (I am not talking about you here, OP; just putting the numbers in context.)

• Cool 1

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
321 posts
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I was just doing the math. Ballpark 900,000 XP to get from T1 Erie through the low-tier cruisers to the Montana (figure needed to go straight through the hulls and do not upgrade engines, guns, fire control etc). I imagine most of the lines are roughly similar. By the time you've done that twice with just Ouroboros and Papa Papa on, you've probably got enough free XP to do it the third time without fighting a battle.

Of note: 900,000/1524 (the number of battles you've fought as I type this) is roughly 590 XP per battle. And this explains how it is possible for someone to fail their way to Tier 10. (I am not talking about you here, OP; just putting the numbers in context.)

Wait so 1500 or so battles at 590 or so XP will get me to the Montie .. hmmm. Got my Yammie and the GK. Working on iowa.now. .Mighty Mo helping me out there.

59 minutes ago, Raigoth said:

Congrats on the ship unlocks .

Edited by Versili

[NWNG]
Members
2,551 posts
4,405 battles
1 hour ago, Raigoth said:

A lot of people on the forum enjoys hearing about accomplishments of other players.

Congrats on getting all T10 BBs. Now, which ship type you getting all T10s in next?