You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

This Credit Grind has got me Loopy!

10 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
7,987 posts

I spend an entire match wondering why my Graf Spee had three slow-loading turrets instead of two faster-loading ones and couldn't hit anything with its 8 km torpedoes because they never seemed to have the range to reach the ships I was aiming at.

shot-19_01.13_23_38.30-0003.thumb.jpg.0abc080dde197e42bfa285144f3e37be.jpg

BTW, I was using HE too, LOL.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Funny 2

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,956 battles

Hahaha....I feel your pain.    Yesterday I was heavily grinding on my newly-acquired Bismarck (ultimate goal being Grosser) and then briefly switched into my Tirpitz to knock off the 50% daily bonus.      

In the heat of battle, only AFTER I'd sailed between :fish_nerv: two enemy bb's (co-op game) that I was brawling with did I remember that THIS big German bote has torps, and I could have done significant damage to, or sunk both of them.     Doh!!!    :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by ThumperD702
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,471 posts
10,162 battles

99k credits, are you playing in co-op?

[FARQD]
Members
482 posts
6,864 battles

I was once under medication and played 5 mins of the game wondering how my Hindy isn't being spotted at 11kms. Later realized I was in a zao ;p

Edited by sansfaille
  • Funny 1

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,578 posts
1,064 battles

Finished mine on Sat, got the ship and 500 steel. 

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
6 hours ago, ThumperD702 said:

Hahaha....I feel your pain.    Yesterday I was heavily grinding on my newly-acquired Bismarck (ultimate goal being Grosser) and then briefly switched into my Tirpitz to knock off the 50% daily bonus.      

In the heat of battle, only AFTER I'd sailed between :fish_nerv: two enemy bb's (co-op game) that I was brawling with did I remember that THIS big German bote has torps, and I could have done significant damage to, or sunk both of them.     Doh!!!    :Smile_facepalm:

I just got the Bismarck last month. Every couple of games I start spamming 3 to bring up the torps. :Smile_facepalm:

I've had Tirpitz for two years. :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
946 posts
4,442 battles
14 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I just got the Bismarck last month. Every couple of games I start spamming 3 to bring up the torps. :Smile_facepalm:

I've had Tirpitz for two years. :Smile_teethhappy:

Exact opposite here.  I've had Bismarck for a while now and just got both the Tirpitz and Tirpitz B from Santa and Black Friday respectively.

I keep forgetting about the torps.  I have even avoided an enemy Tirpitz because I knew she had torps and didn't even think about having some too.  lol.  What a potato!

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
12,411 posts
8,469 battles
5 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Exact opposite here.  I've had Bismarck for a while now and just got both the Tirpitz and Tirpitz B from Santa and Black Friday respectively.

I keep forgetting about the torps.  I have even avoided an enemy Tirpitz because I knew she had torps and didn't even think about having some too.  lol.  What a potato!

:Smile_teethhappy:

[INTEL]
Members
1,016 posts
9,131 battles
30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

took me 4 days @ 130k avg. to finish my credit grind.... Insane/crazy

When you have a LOSING game like this, it's not too hard...  The Japanese (Musashi) and French lines (JB) ended up being pretty quick.

shot-19.01.13_13.14.50-0378.jpg?width=1084&height=610

image.thumb.png.019ed8409e0094d6e474975fb2ffcb9c.png