You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DQCraze

Compliment System

6 comments in this topic

[WB]
Members
137 posts
9,720 battles

Whats the point of the compliment system,  dont say a word, play my best, kill 4 ships get no compliment.  Get killed by a CV at the start of a game in and get points taken away.  Highest ive had was like 6 and every now and then i get a few then they get taken away because someone doesnt like my play style, even with top scores.  I try and score top 3 every game, doesnt always work out, just irritates me more then anything that people these days just report report report because everyone is offended by everything.  I dont even talk most of the match except to ask for help.  Its useless...

Edited by DQCraze

[ARMDA]
Members
320 posts
2,518 battles

There was another thread posted about the same topic earlier.

Also, there's no point. The system shouldn't be taken very seriously because of how it works.

[KRAK]
Members
2,015 posts
14,724 battles
1 hour ago, DQCraze said:

Whats the point of the compliment system,  dont say a word, play my best, kill 4 ships get no compliment.  Get killed by a CV at the start of a game in and get points taken away.  Highest ive had was like 6 and every now and then i get a few then they get taken away because someone doesnt like my play style, even with top scores.  I try and score top 3 every game, doesnt always work out, just irritates me more then anything that people these days just report report report because everyone is offended by everything.  I dont even talk most of the match except to ask for help.  Its useless...

There is no point to it at all. Last thing in WoWs you should ever concern yourself with.

[MUG-T]
Members
34 posts
1,019 battles

I once pulled a nice carry with an awesome clutch torpedo at the end and got 4 compliments, but then some knob got me riled up in chat about my BB positioning a few games later and he got his cronies to downvote me, it comes and it goes.