You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeathsStalker

THE STEEL MONSTERS CAMPAIGN What are theTasks?

12 comments in this topic

[PTRGT]
Members
166 posts
25,719 battles

I've been trying to find the actual "Tasks" the need to complete in the Steel Monsters Campaign

I've seen the chart listing 7 Tasks for each of the 5 Missions and the rewards but I haven't found just what are  tasks are.

So anyone who forked out the cash for this campaign care to enlighten me please. :fish_book:

[STURM]
Members
362 posts
3,349 battles

Here:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Steel_Monsters

Having mopped up the last two tasks to 100% it, I can say it's not all that hard. Just play as usual, and you should get it done. If you avoid a ship class (excluding CVs) you might not be able to get all tasks without going out of your comfort zone, but since they can be done in co-op, you don't have to have people ragging on you for not playing well.

Edit: There is exactly one task that you can't get in Co-op, and that is to be in the top three of your team, and get three medals. Can't get medals in Co-op, so if you only play Co-op, you will have to repeat one of the tasks in mission 5. Not that big a deal.

Edited by Baskerville77

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,626 posts
2,633 battles

SUPER easy stuff. Bought it 2 nights ago and already at task 5

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

yea its a fairly easy campaign to complete its not a stupid grind like mostly everything in this game

its actually nicely done

[O7]
Members
5,159 posts
9,646 battles

They are all progression based tasks. No single game high achievements. Easy to do over time. 

[PVE]
Members
12,447 posts
8,478 battles
1 hour ago, DeathsStalker said:

I've been trying to find the actual "Tasks" the need to complete in the Steel Monsters Campaign

I've seen the chart listing 7 Tasks for each of the 5 Missions and the rewards but I haven't found just what are  tasks are.

So anyone who forked out the cash for this campaign care to enlighten me please. :fish_book:

All the tasks for all the missions and campaigns are in the first post of that thread.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
10,769 posts
16 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

If you don't have the campaign, why do the tasks matter?

He has a steel fetish and wants to know how easy it is...:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[PTRGT]
Members
166 posts
25,719 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

All the tasks for all the missions and campaigns are in the first post of that thread.

Thanks I spent sever hours searching the Forums and this never showed up in the results

[WOLF7]
Members
10,769 posts
2 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

Thanks I spent sever hours searching the Forums and this never showed up in the results

Forum search was designed by the AOL Online team, I'd recommend Google....:Smile_glasses:

• Funny 1

[PTRGT]
Members
166 posts
25,719 battles
Just now, awiggin said:

Forum search was designed by the AOL Online team, I'd recommend Google....:Smile_glasses:

I found a couple of those AOL disks in my collection of old CD's I used them for coasters around the house for years, and I'm more a Duckduckgo guy :cap_like:

[PVE]
Members
12,447 posts
8,478 battles
11 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

You are welcome

• Cool 1