Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Name change rules?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
7,619 posts
3,243 battles

Can someone please point me to the rules governing changing one's username?

[NMKJT]
Members
3,443 posts

What it doesn't say is that it can take a while as it won't reflect in game until there is a server reset; so you can have a different name in tanks than ships for a few days

[WOLF9]
Members
7,619 posts
3,243 battles

Excellent.  Thanks!

When I started playing, I strongly recall being instructed that a user name change was allowed only one per year.  Now it is once every 14 days.   More revenue that way, I guess.

No, I'm not going to change my name.  I could no more change my species.  This is for the wiki.

[GODS]
Members
281 posts
9,831 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Excellent.  Thanks!

When I started playing, I strongly recall being instructed that a user name change was allowed only one per year.  Now it is once every 14 days.   More revenue that way, I guess.

No, I'm not going to change my name.  I could no more change my species.  This is for the wiki.

It is once every 14 days but if for some reason lets say you change your name and then you want to change it back to the name you had before it will actually be 30 days.  Its a special case that may not be mentioned but I know personally of someone that changed their name as a joke and they have to wait 30 to go back to their previous name

Sign in to follow this