Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hirst

CV Main looking for clan to be useless in! <3

7 comments in this topic

Members
142 posts
869 battles

I live in banana land aka Brazil, where monkeys run on the city trees (Actually not a joke), where it's hot all the time, summer is during North's winter and we speak portuguese not spanish for the lil'brainlets out there.

I'm 29 years of age, professional illustrator and above average designer. I love RTS yet hate current CV gameplay although am capable in it.
I do like weeb stuff so if you dislike weeb stuff go away. I use Ashigara as my narrator and I love her. I don't talk about that all the time though so don't worry.

I'm an absolute oddball and socially retarded.

Overall only fools won't enjoy my esteemed company.

I suck at any other ship class that's not a CV.  I can do SOME DD because I'm trained on the dark arts of trajectory prediction.
I'll boast here and state that I am a god at the PTS CV gameplay thought. Below a merely illustrative reacting of what it's like to have my Shoukaku harassing you.

1523359704735.gif.50d13ed696c76bdeb1dcf0ab7833a89b.gif On the top right corner there are all my personalities laughing at the -insert ship class here- running.

I'm also not humble and I love pink.

You have been warned.

Edited by Hirst
  • Boring 1

[-FOX-]
Beta Testers
20 posts
2,009 battles

Do you want to be in a clan to have the clan lifestyle or just the rewards that come with being in a clan?

• Cool 1

Members
142 posts
869 battles
21 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

Do you use discord?

Yes. As a matter of fact I hate TS2/3, mumble and Skype. 2019 people. Discord.

20 hours ago, monoace said:

Do you want to be in a clan to have the clan lifestyle or just the rewards that come with being in a clan?

What is a Clan lifestyle and what are clan rewards? I never did Clans. And I played this since Beta (On and off). I'm looking for people to play with in divisions and such because I'm tired of random battle match making.

Edited by Hirst

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
279 posts
5,107 battles
1 hour ago, Hirst said:

. . . what are clan rewards? . . .

As clan members acquire containers (daily or from missions/campaigns) they earn oil for each one. Clan leadership uses that oil to expand the clan's base, providing benefits to the members, such as XP bonus, discounts on after-battle service, discounts on purchasing tech tree ships

Members
142 posts
869 battles
6 minutes ago, Bear_82 said:

As clan members acquire containers (daily or from missions/campaigns) they earn oil for each one. Clan leadership uses that oil to expand the clan's base, providing benefits to the members, such as XP bonus, discounts on after-battle service, discounts on purchasing tech tree ships

That's cool! No I don't care about that. 3 years playing without bonuses. I'm used to not having them. I just want to join a clan to meet like minded people to play with. 

[OKM]
Members
165 posts
2,322 battles
16 hours ago, Hirst said:

That's cool! No I don't care about that. 3 years playing without bonuses. I'm used to not having them. I just want to join a clan to meet like minded people to play with. 

Well, if you want to do some division and Op, OKM would welcome you.

Sign in to follow this