Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Musashi or Bart for credits?

_1204_  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which makes more credits

• Jean Bart
    • Musashi
    • Just pick one and get grinding

6 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,633 posts
2,633 battles

So I am in the final stage of the PEF campaign, and it looks like a tough one. I bought the ship early because I came back after a 3 month break last Thursday. Not enough time to do the missions THEN the campaign. The ship has probably already paid for itself several times over already... Let alone the doubloon bonus Im gonna get. SO I can use that to do the 4 missions listed at the bottom (the ones combined with smaller nations), and Missorui is, well, 4 games to complete the mission. I have both Musashi and Mr. Bart, so I obviously want to go either Japan or French. But which one?

Just got both Musashi and Jean. Im fairly acquainted with both, and they are phenomenal! I know Musashi makes like 50-75% of Missouri, but what about Bart? I didnt see any comparisons in the LWM review. Maybe Ill go musashi. If I am stuck only running Japanese ships for credits, I can use the Kii Kobayashi camo.

Jeez Im dumb. I forgot to count the PEF for a German ship. That only leaves 1 more mission I will need. Obvious choice now is Missouri, so this whole topic is rendered pretty useless. Thanks for the input though!:Smile_honoring:

Edited by _1204_

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
136 posts
4,327 battles

if you did the missions that require the PEF you only need to do one mission to finish the whole task but i got the Musashi and on a decent game when i have one it makes about 500 to 600k game would make more if i was running more credits flags and gamescom camo.

[BNKR]
Members
1,047 posts
996 battles

I believe they have the same multiplier, so it will come down to whichever you can make work. I also have both but do better in Musashi because big spud guns.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
17,355 posts
15,843 battles

They're both Tier IX Premiums and good earners, both not Missouri ATMs.  Either one is good.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,633 posts
2,633 battles
22 minutes ago, ceutermark said:

if you did the missions that require the PEF you only need to do one mission to finish the whole task but i got the Musashi and on a decent game when i have one it makes about 500 to 600k game would make more if i was running more credits flags and gamescom camo.

Oh crap. I forgot to count Germany's mission. Dang I'm dumb

Sign in to follow this