Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CorvusBB39

Commander Eugène Blanchard?

5 comments in this topic

[LRM]
Members
393 posts
7,104 battles

So, I've been making a spreadsheet with all my commanders and where they're posted, even if it's on the beach.  It started out because I was going to get serious about training and needed an easier way of keeping track of who was where and where they were going.  It's doubly important now with the free commander respec coming up with 8.0's release.

I saved France for last because I have no premium ships in that line anyway, and discovered two forgotten yellow ribbon commanders in reserve, Jean-Jacques Honoré from the Vive La France campaign and Eugène Blanchard from who knows where.  Jean-Jacques is in the Wiki so I know what he's extra good at but there's no entry for Eugène.  Does anybody have what his special skills are?

[SQUAD]
Members
180 posts
387 battles
1 minute ago, CorvusBB39 said:

So, I've been making a spreadsheet with all my commanders and where they're posted, even if it's on the beach.  It started out because I was going to get serious about training and needed an easier way of keeping track of who was where and where they were going.  It's doubly important now with the free commander respec coming up with 8.0's release.

I saved France for last because I have no premium ships in that line anyway, and discovered two forgotten yellow ribbon commanders in reserve, Jean-Jacques Honoré from the Vive La France campaign and Eugène Blanchard from who knows where.  Jean-Jacques is in the Wiki so I know what he's extra good at but there's no entry for Eugène.  Does anybody have what his special skills are?

He doesn't have any, only the two Honore's have special skills.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,035 posts
10,533 battles
57 minutes ago, CorvusBB39 said:

for Eugène.  Does anybody have what his special skills are?

Look at him in game from your reserve . If he has any special skills they will show up with a blue(ish) mark at the top of that skill .

:Smile_honoring:

[LRM]
Members
393 posts
7,104 battles
On 1/13/2019 at 9:38 AM, xDiaboliquex said:

He doesn't have any, only the two Honore's have special skills.

You are correct.  Looking today I see no yellow ribbon for Blanchard.  :cap_wander:  I plead a lack of coffee.  Now the mystery is, why did I put a 10-point skipper with no allocated points in reserve.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:35 AM, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Look at him in game from your reserve . If he has any special skills they will show up with a blue(ish) mark at the top of that skill .

:Smile_honoring:

The one with a + sign on it?  :cap_yes:

[-AGW-]
Members
702 posts
10,250 battles

I believe the first time you 5 star an operation you get a 10pointer of the relevant nation.

Sign in to follow this