Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

MY LAST 3 KRACKENS ALL WINS

3 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
1,073 posts
7,734 battles

Nothing not a good game not a karma point nothing why is it that players have nothing to say when u play good but are all over you when you play bad .  I have never not giving a karma point for someone who got a Kracken in a game its just respect I actually sunk 6 ships in 2 of those games nothing not a good game nothing . Its depressing especially when your not really good and no one well acknowledge a good game but will Pm u in private to threaten you when u play bad . 

• Cool 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,617 posts
21,709 battles

That's about par for the course around here-most everywhere, in fact. Most are quick to report, slow to compliment.

[GT99]
Members
409 posts
6,447 battles

I always compliment people that have that many kill secures, whether it is my team or the enemy. I don't care if all of them are 2000HP kills, they can't cause damage or cap if not alive. I know what you are saying though, have a crapgame and get battered, have a good game and still get reported lol.... That is just how people are anymore, it's all about them and never about anybody else. It is hare to find good people nowadays that know what humility and fellowship is or even good sportsmanship. I have more to say but I am tired of typing lol.

Sign in to follow this