Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

Is there a way to keep replays from exiting right at the end?

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
88 posts
5,002 battles

I'm trying to get a screenshot of something that happens within the last half second or so of a replay.  However, every time I fail at pausing at the right moment, I have to restart the whole thing because it exits when one team wins.

 

Is there a way to make it pause or add a bit of buffer time to allow me to still rewind if I hit the end? Or maybe a frame by frame option instead of having to quickly mash HOME END?

 

I'm new to using replays, and not used to the replay controls at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,753 posts
5,734 battles
8 minutes ago, wjp120 said:

I'm trying to get a screenshot of something that happens within the last half second or so of a replay.  However, every time I fail at pausing at the right moment, I have to restart the whole thing because it exits when one team wins.

 

Is there a way to make it pause or add a bit of buffer time to allow me to still rewind if I hit the end? Or maybe a frame by frame option instead of having to quickly mash HOME END?

 

I'm new to using replays, and not used to the replay controls at all.

There is NO REWIND in replay. The END key will enable the SLOWEST play but there is no PAUSE. You would have to hit END then wait till the section of the screen you want comes up then screen capture it. As you know, if you missed that point the you start all over again and fast forward with the INS key to approx point you want again. DEL key decreases frame speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28
[WOLF9]
Members
58 posts
5,933 battles

you can stop and go slo-mo using your number pad. Hit the "end" key to stop, and zero to start in slo-mo, keep hitting zero to speed up. If it doesn't seem to be working hit the "num lk" key and try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
88 posts
5,002 battles
3 minutes ago, dionkraft said:

There is NO REWIND in replay. The END key will enable the SLOWEST play but there is no PAUSE. You would have to hit END then wait till the section of the screen you want comes up then screen capture it. As you know, if you missed that point the you start all over again and fast forward with the INS key to approx point you want again. DEL key decreases frame speed. 

Strange, because the "," key was rewinding for me fine just now. I just ran into problems at the end of the replay where it abruptly kicks me out of the application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,753 posts
5,734 battles
1 minute ago, wjp120 said:

Strange, because the "," key was rewinding for me fine just now. I just ran into problems at the end of the replay where it abruptly kicks me out of the application.

The mini rewind key has been documented but I could never get it to work or do anything. I dismissed it as it probably did work before but not anymore. Could be a bug. As for the REPLAY ending...the replay ends and it terminates - there is no battle stats or anyother screen like a exit...it just terminates itself when the battle ends or when you exited when you died but the battle was still on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×