You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ginger_USA

Belle Collection

4 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,404 battles

Good going Wargamming  on the Belle Collection. Seems after some time i ran out of new year 2019 crates to earn except for aircraft carrier missions i believe three of them. Seeing i have zero experience with cvs this should be a blast.  I understand only a small portion play cv anyways so i was surprised how you force people to take this task on  in a collection. No matter Wargamming this will be a blast i will enjoy taking my cv and sail all over the map and try try try so hard to get the massive xp needed for a silly duplicate collection piece which is really the most stupidist thing ive ever seen. Im sure the players wont mind wondering  about me when they fiqure out i know nothing of cvs but hey i will try and launch my planes anyways ! Thanks for making the Belle Collection a complete Hell not to mention those who will have me in battle as their support. 

• Boring 2

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
2 minutes ago, Ginger_USA said:

Good going Wargamming  on the Belle Collection. Seems after some time i ran out of new year 2019 crates to earn except for aircraft carrier missions i believe three of them. Seeing i have zero experience with cvs this should be a blast.  I understand only a small portion play cv anyways so i was surprised how you force people to take this task on  in a collection. No matter Wargamming this will be a blast i will enjoy taking my cv and sail all over the map and try try try so hard to get the massive xp needed for a silly duplicate collection piece which is really the most stupidist thing ive ever seen. Im sure the players wont mind wondering  about me when they fiqure out i know nothing of cvs but hey i will try and launch my planes anyways ! Thanks for making the Belle Collection a complete Hell not to mention those who will have me in battle as their support. 

Once you get PEF, then you can start the Mighty Prinz campaign. There are 15 containers, each with 2 collection items.

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
Just now, Ginger_USA said:

thankyou very much  this is helpful

You are welcome