You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mavfin87

Another bit of PTS testing...

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
3,796 posts
1,512 battles

I tested the Inventory piece for the Aircraft Carriers where you can sell off your carriers to get rid of them permanently or start over with them.

One thing that was asked on here was what happens with the permanent camos: On my test, it was giving the appropriate amount of doubloons for them, i.e. tier 8 gave 3K, Tier 10 gave 5K, Tier 6 gave 1K.

So, if that gets to live, that should be a good thing for those who are selling stuff off.

• Cool 1

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,307 posts
4,993 battles
23 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I tested the Inventory piece for the Aircraft Carriers where you can sell off your carriers to get rid of them permanently or start over with them.

One thing that was asked on here was what happens with the permanent camos: On my test, it was giving the appropriate amount of doubloons for them, i.e. tier 8 gave 3K, Tier 10 gave 5K, Tier 6 gave 1K.

So, if that gets to live, that should be a good thing for those who are selling stuff off.

do i need to have the ships in port to sell or i can sell them as long i have them researched?

[WOLF1]
Members
3,796 posts
1,512 battles
11 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

do i need to have the ships in port to sell or i can sell them as long i have them researched?

I had them in port when I tried it.

[RKLES]
Members
8,332 posts
10,558 battles
46 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

I had heard that you had to have them in port to be compensated. So either way might be good idea to have them on hand if possible just in case.

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
98 posts
11,021 battles

I just used a bunch of free XP to get the tier 9 and 10 CVs for steel. If what Fem said on Twitch is true, a lot of the free XP and credits will come back to me for the odd numbered CV and I get to keep the steel.

[G0ATS]
[G0ATS]
Members
1,159 posts
6,914 battles
29 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

I just used a bunch of free XP to get the tier 9 and 10 CVs for steel. If what Fem said on Twitch is true, a lot of the free XP and credits will come back to me for the odd numbered CV and I get to keep the steel.

Huh, who said anything about getting steel? You should be getting the XP back as free xp, and the credits I think

[CNK]
[CNK]
Members
98 posts
11,021 battles
On 1/12/2019 at 4:48 PM, HorrorRoach said:

Huh, who said anything about getting steel? You should be getting the XP back as free xp, and the credits I think

I meant I earned the steel from the snowflakes for my tier 9 and 10 CVs.