Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kesh_Lives

Another bit of PTS testing...

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,327
[WOLF1]
Members
5,793 posts

I tested the Inventory piece for the Aircraft Carriers where you can sell off your carriers to get rid of them permanently or start over with them.

One thing that was asked on here was what happens with the permanent camos: On my test, it was giving the appropriate amount of doubloons for them, i.e. tier 8 gave 3K, Tier 10 gave 5K, Tier 6 gave 1K.

So, if that gets to live, that should be a good thing for those who are selling stuff off.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,673
[POP]
Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
23 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I tested the Inventory piece for the Aircraft Carriers where you can sell off your carriers to get rid of them permanently or start over with them.

One thing that was asked on here was what happens with the permanent camos: On my test, it was giving the appropriate amount of doubloons for them, i.e. tier 8 gave 3K, Tier 10 gave 5K, Tier 6 gave 1K.

So, if that gets to live, that should be a good thing for those who are selling stuff off.

 

do i need to have the ships in port to sell or i can sell them as long i have them researched?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,327
[WOLF1]
Members
5,793 posts
11 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

do i need to have the ships in port to sell or i can sell them as long i have them researched?

I had them in port when I tried it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,508
[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
46 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

do i need to have the ships in port to sell or i can sell them as long i have them researched?

I had heard that you had to have them in port to be compensated. So either way might be good idea to have them on hand if possible just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
326 posts
18,028 battles

I just used a bunch of free XP to get the tier 9 and 10 CVs for steel. If what Fem said on Twitch is true, a lot of the free XP and credits will come back to me for the odd numbered CV and I get to keep the steel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
556
[BS]
Members
1,987 posts
11,106 battles
29 minutes ago, FiveStarMojo said:

I just used a bunch of free XP to get the tier 9 and 10 CVs for steel. If what Fem said on Twitch is true, a lot of the free XP and credits will come back to me for the odd numbered CV and I get to keep the steel.

Huh, who said anything about getting steel? You should be getting the XP back as free xp, and the credits I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
127
[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
326 posts
18,028 battles
On 1/12/2019 at 4:48 PM, HorrorRoach said:

Huh, who said anything about getting steel? You should be getting the XP back as free xp, and the credits I think

I meant I earned the steel from the snowflakes for my tier 9 and 10 CVs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×