Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battleship_Elisabeth

I designed a Lego mech: MECH 3-E 'Kodiak'

4 comments in this topic

[KNMSU]
Members
4,694 posts
5,100 battles

Because when you have a problem, you call in the 'big white bear.'

... to, uh... make things worse. Since that's what bears generally do.

BTVNLAx.gif

Ahem.

This particular unit is equipped for long-term reconnaissance, and features a habitability module "pack" with a small bedroom and additional supplies, as well as thrusters to allow the mech to ford rivers, or leap up cliff faces, etc. However, the pack can be removed and swapped for a number of different alternatives depending on the mission - everything from a flame-throwing nacelle, to a fugitive processing cage and interrogation chamber, to a miniature nuclear missile silo are at a commander's disposal. Yes, with the Kodiak, the world is your oyster... to smash open and devour raw.

Standard armaments include a four-barrel shoulder chain gun, quad anti-air/anti-ground short range missile launcher, and dual 100mm arm cannons. Oh, and a fist with claws. Meow!

xzUnvdR.png

Link to full-size original: https://i.imgur.com/xzUnvdR.png

The model is actually less than 500 pieces, which I would consider to be darned frugal for a robot that stands almost a foot tall.

[KNMSU]
Members
4,694 posts
5,100 battles
42 minutes ago, Eisennagel said:

Looks awesome.  A Thumbs Up.

Thanks. It actually didn't take all that long to do - way, waaaaay less complicated than trains.

[KNMSU]
Members
4,694 posts
5,100 battles

Made some very, very substantial upgrades (basically reconstructed the entire torso). Much happier with it now that it doesn't use the damn B-wing canopy.

Xf31aL0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Battleship_ContediCavour

Sign in to follow this