You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abcsam

I know there is a how to but fix your launcher

6 comments in this topic

Members
193 posts
4,801 battles

This is so dumb we need to stop crapin the the windows ctr alt +delt to make the game work your software is crap deleting in off my system 

[WOLF1]
Members
3,796 posts
1,512 battles
27 minutes ago, Abcsam said:

This is so dumb we need to stop crapin the the windows ctr alt +delt to make the game work your software is crap deleting in off my system 

You need to tell us what the hell you're talking about.  Is your launcher crashing?  Is the game client crashing?  

Either way, you probably need to talk to support, not in here, unless you're going to uninstall and quit, and then you become irrelevant anyway...

Edited by mavfin87

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,512 posts
13,665 battles

Well that is a well-explained problem Op. We could help if you only explained a teeny bit better.

[KSE]
Members
7,729 posts
8,067 battles

Very well written complaint. I have an answer for you.

...Say what?

Seriously, if you really want help resolving an issue, you need to actually tell us what the issue in question is.

[PSP]
Members
7,987 posts

I've rarely had troubles with either the old client or the new launcher. Of course, I also keep my system well maintained and know how to repair it if files and settings become corrupted, as they always will from time to time.

Learn how to open an elevated command prompt and perform both a disk and file structure scan and repair with CHKDSK /F and a Windows system scan and repair with SFC /SCANNOW.

Also, learn how to clear your temporary files and caches, either with the built-in Windows applications or a program such as CCleaner.

Furthermore, learn how to perform a file integrity check of the game and how to do a clean install if needs be.

Finally, it goes without saying that your system should be generally up to date with the latest drivers and firmware installed and  also malware free. Intermittent errors that can't be attributed to another cause also may be symptoms of a failing power supply. If your system is over five years old and doesn't have a quality power supply, such as a Seasonic Gold Certified one, you might consider replacing it, especially if you have installed new graphics or other power-intensive cards.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,874 posts

I have run launcher since beta and have had no issues when not running mods.

CV old be your computer as HD not the launcher.