Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
204 posts
9,033 battles

Hi all 

I've been reading a lot of pro's and cons for the CV rework and heard a lot of opinions on how a specific class of ship is going to be adversely affected by the CV.

My only gripe about sky cancer rework is the fact that they will have unlimited planes. 

This to me will create an even more stale long range arty fest.

I'm not a main of any line I play all of them except sky cancer, I wont play it. I've tried … I suck. I wont be trying the new CV either ( personal choice )

I didn't think much was wrong with the RTS style CV gameplay, I thought it just needed some tweaks like stopping the ability to use multiple squadrons grouped together i.e. torp planes firing 10-12 torps at once at a ship and reduced plane numbers in the squadron. Even if this meant a quicker turn around time for the CV.

Anyway that's gone now so we have to deal with the new arcade style play.

I don't think unlimited planes are the way to go as I don't think ultra effective AA will be a counter to this.

Its just my opinion based on my experience since OBT and the changes in the game I've seen since.

what ever happens I hope this game continues to be fun for the majority 

WG have a way of surprising us sometimes. I remember the uproar or celebration that happened when stealth firing was stopped depending on what side you were on it was the greatest thing that happened to the game or the worst.

GLHF all 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,149 posts
10,071 battles

The planes might be unlimited but keep in mind they can only fly 1 squadron at a time. IMO they could leave them as they are now but remove fighters. That will even the playing ground between each CV player AND make it so that if a CV wants to scout they will have to dedicate part of their offensive capabilities to do so. But that's just me....

Members
204 posts
9,033 battles

Yup one squadron is a bit misleading.. 1 flight group, 3 squadrons or attack runs

anyway have to wait and see what develops, im not hyped either way.....

Edited by Aussie_Aussie_Aussie

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,149 posts
10,071 battles

Yeah I worded that wrong, 1 flight group is what I meant. My bad

Sign in to follow this