Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

For USD$1.00, It Works for Me

15 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
462 posts
10,830 battles

The $1.00 for the Cossack was money well spent for me.

I can't seem to lose in it.  I don't get monster damage, but the reds go full potato every time I take her out.

shot-19_01.11_16_45.55-0601.thumb.jpg.ac3e8def2443741e3a5e8388affe3aa6.jpg

• Cool 2

[HYDRO]
Members
2,236 posts
4,191 battles

Obligatory "I'd buy that for a dollar gif"

giphy.gif

On a more serious note, while not particularly high on the damage department, this is an unbelievably good DD hunter. Can't wait to get RPF on her.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
7,605 posts
3,239 battles

I enjoy Cossack, too.  Let me thank again those Santa elves who made her happen!

Members
33 posts
3,244 battles

She's become one of my favorite DD's, she's stealthy, hits hard and has awesome guns.  Stick a captain with IFHE on her and shred T10 BB superstructures like there's no tomorrow.  And she's a great credit earner to boot.  I'm really glad that so many on the forums convinced me to pick her up!

Members
5,127 posts
5,955 battles
19 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I enjoy Cossack, too.  Let me thank again those Santa elves who made her happen!

Yup. Cossack is great for aggravating helping teammates steal kills secure kills in Dynamo, keeping that convoy safe from schnellboots. :Smile_hiding:

Members
2,834 posts
3,078 battles

Good ship. Don't know how to use it right. Still got me through 4 million just fine. 

[VOC]
Members
83 posts
64 battles

I'm having a total love-hate relationship with the RN DD line. Indeed I find Cossack a blast to play. So did the other DD's uptill Jerkland. I totally hate that ship! Played only 1 match with Daring but the PTSS from Jutland is too big to try Daring more. (EU in case you look at my stats).

[5IN]
Members
1,925 posts
8,938 battles
28 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

I'm having a total love-hate relationship with the RN DD line. Indeed I find Cossack a blast to play. So did the other DD's uptill Jerkland. I totally hate that ship! Played only 1 match with Daring but the PTSS from Jutland is too big to try Daring more. (EU in case you look at my stats).

I didn't like them until I decided to finish the grind to Daring (had stopped at Lightning).  I enjoyed my time with Jutland... the Daring I haven't figured out yet.  They aren't for everyone though.

B

Edited by bassmasta76
  • Cool 1

[VOC]
Members
83 posts
64 battles
1 minute ago, bassmasta76 said:

I didn't like them until I decided to grind to Daring.  I enjoyed my time with Jutland... the Daring I haven't figured out yet.  They aren't for everyone though.

B

Then tell me what I'm doing wrong with both. The slightest hit will render me -50% HP, 4 modules broken. In the best case scenario... Somehow the reds seem to "smell" where I am and without speedboost I'm being the biggest XP pinata floating. That "mean" AP and IFHE HE doesn't seem to do shyte in my models of said ships. Last but not least: that 20 second duration of smoke doesn't help very much either. What's the "main" trick of those vessels??

[WOLF6]
Members
763 posts
6,815 battles
2 hours ago, Total_Failure said:

More capable than most think, especially after the buff 

I think that’s part of it - some of us didn’t know it got those changes and were pleasantly surprised.

(I do hate that I lose my engine 3-4 times a game)

Edited by galspanic

[HIT]
Members
102 posts
6,774 battles
On 1/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, SansPeur said:

The $1.00 for the Cossack was money well spent for me.

I can't seem to lose in it.  I don't get monster damage, but the reds go full potato every time I take her out.

You got ripped off, bro. I had to pay only $0.99 for mine. :Smile_coin:

At least you got a good ship in return. :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this