Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

Game Sounds goes down the client freezes 5-10 minutes later.

3 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
4,213 posts
25,120 battles

Okay, this has been happening a lot when in clan battles mode or every once in a while in random.

I use discord and the current iteration of Aislan mod. The video drivers are current.

Everything is going fine when I hear a "BRRRT!" sound and I lose use of and game  sound.  Game still runs for 5-10 minutes the freezes.  When I exit the game and reboot it, it runs for 2-3 minutes then freezes again. I have to reboot the PC to clear the problem.

So, any idea what is causing it? I already ran it through the WGA.exe check and it's says I got extraneous files in for of the aisland mod. is it supposed to do that?

I also have an issue during clan battles of chat coming out with gibberish characters. Any idea what mod is causing it?

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

Welcome to the bugs that have affected many of us at Randoms times. They have been happens by fir a year and have yet to be patched, they mainly affect Random battles and certain Scenerios. Thankfully Ranked and Clan Battkes are typically free of it. Only solution I have found is force quitting the game and immediately reopening the game, hoping it is both fixed and that I have not been sunk.

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles

same issues tonite. latest drivers, have not had a game crash in months, only wows. sigh.

Sign in to follow this