You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
0ldwolfe

Public Test

10 comments in this topic

[DARTH]
[DARTH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
133 posts
13,528 battles

09:15 CT the Public Test Sever is up!

[PVE]
Members
20,062 posts
12,754 battles
4 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

Can’t wait for part 3 of the PTS

Does that mean that 8.0 is being delayed?

Update 7.12 is 5 weeks long by design for the PEF campaigns. That means that they can fit in a 3rd PTS for 8.0. Update 8.0 is scheduled for Jan 23rd like it has been for more than a month.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,705 posts
15,738 battles
30 minutes ago, 0ldwolfe said:

09:15 CT the Public Test Sever is up!

I'm surprised it wasn't here yesterday; I thought Thursday was the day for these things.

Whatever; if I can get a massive Neptune marathon in tonight and grind out 2 million, I might treat myself to some PTS before I hop into the PEF for the $4m and Nerves of Steel Mega-Grind. Hopefully I can overlap the cash portions by a fair bit; I'm still on the first part of the 30K XP mission.

[KRAK]
Members
1,446 posts
15,800 battles

On the PT server, the game won't pass the integrity check, goes into repairing game and doesn't complete, about 5 cycles of this.

Also, on the welcome app, my regular account player name shows up, not my public test player name.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,446 posts
20,649 battles
41 minutes ago, Ericson38 said:

Also, on the welcome app, my regular account player name shows up, not my public test player name.

Isn't your name required to be the same as your live one on PTS? Not TST (old dedicated CV test server) or the other side ones.

[WOLF5]
Members
117 posts
9,128 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Update 7.12 is 5 weeks long by design for the PEF campaigns. That means that they can fit in a 3rd PTS for 8.0. Update 8.0 is scheduled for Jan 23rd like it has been for more than a month.

That was a bit of tongue in cheek but that didn’t come through. To be fair though, since they went to the 4 week update cycle, the PTS was supposed to finish and then have a week or so for qc and then the next update gets released. When they do part 3 of the PTS that will finish 2 days before the release of 8.0

[PVE]
Members
20,062 posts
12,754 battles
22 minutes ago, blammo_2017 said:

That was a bit of tongue in cheek but that didn’t come through. To be fair though, since they went to the 4 week update cycle, the PTS was supposed to finish and then have a week or so for qc and then the next update gets released. When they do part 3 of the PTS that will finish 2 days before the release of 8.0

Yep, but I would rather the extra PTS for this update.

And my reflexes are not as good as Drax's. :Smile_teethhappy:

[KRAK]
Members
1,446 posts
15,800 battles

I'm in now, had to use the PTS password and my normal email address to log into game client. It did finally update OK. Now taking a deep breath into the unkown.