Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
matsumo

Random disconnects

3 comments in this topic

[BALV]
Members
9 posts
2,361 battles

I ve been having constant issues with disconnecting randomly in the middle of matches. It happens two or three times a match, and pretty much makes it impossible for me to play any ship that is meant to be forward.

1. Its not my hardware, I m running a gtx 1080, mid level i7, 32g of ram, and I have a 144hrz monitor. 

2. It is not my ISP. I don't have a data cap, and Discord isn't disconnecting; only World of Warships. I am at 80mbps for download speed.

3. I've run the integrity check multiple times and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times.

4. Ping goes from 5-10 to -35, which makes me think the problem lies with the World of Warships servers.

5. I've done the checks, and there is no overlapping wifi on my frequency.

6. Even hard wiring my computer to the internet does not seem to fix my issues.

I remember reading somewhere that capping FPS helps to stop this, but I am not sure how to do this. I am pretty much at a loss. Does anyone have any recommendations?

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,422 posts
634 battles
4 hours ago, matsumo said:

I ve been having constant issues with disconnecting randomly in the middle of matches. It happens two or three times a match, and pretty much makes it impossible for me to play any ship that is meant to be forward.

1. Its not my hardware, I m running a gtx 1080, mid level i7, 32g of ram, and I have a 144hrz monitor. 

2. It is not my ISP. I don't have a data cap, and Discord isn't disconnecting; only World of Warships. I am at 80mbps for download speed.

3. I've run the integrity check multiple times and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times.

4. Ping goes from 5-10 to -35, which makes me think the problem lies with the World of Warships servers.

5. I've done the checks, and there is no overlapping wifi on my frequency.

6. Even hard wiring my computer to the internet does not seem to fix my issues.

I remember reading somewhere that capping FPS helps to stop this, but I am not sure how to do this. I am pretty much at a loss. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Please, submit a ticket with WGCheck report done (In the "Check settings" field select "Add game to the firewall exceptions" and "Extended Network Diagnostics") and attached. And make some descriptions about certain time the issues take place. Write there the type of the connection and the model of your router. 

• Cool 1

[ROG]
Members
4 posts
6,633 battles

It has been happening to me too. I think I first reported it in Oct or Nov. It comes and goes, sometimes 2-3 times a match, sometimes once in an evening.

I just submitted ticket with the WGC check report at 0025 EST 16 Jan 19

Edited by durconnell

Sign in to follow this