You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Musidora

Sorry for being trash

37 comments in this topic

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
16 posts
4,972 battles

Sorry for being trash, I shall try harder next time to get all of our capture points.

gXSCbRg.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 6
  • Bad 1

[M-O-M]
Members
152 posts
5,196 battles

Greetings:

You captured circles and spotted a bunch of torpedoes and a good percentage of the enemy for the team mates to polish off.  I would have you on my side ANY DAY! :Smile-_tongue:

NJRoc

macmade-.gif.89e14518d6369c877c83ce01dccc6800.gif

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
284 posts
14,825 battles

Usually this insults come from people with zero knowledge on how DDs work.

You did a fine job.

[USCC2]
Members
4,546 posts

Some people just look for someone to blame as a reason to explain their own poor performance; I wouldn't put it down to a trait with certain ship types, rather just certain people in general. :Smile_sad:

Members
39 posts
2,445 battles

I feel like almost every other match I see someone complaining about a teammate being “chicken” (or equivalent) and often the complainer has just stupidly suicided and can’t believe others didn’t lemming alongside him.

I mean, I fully admit that there are times when in hindsight I was insufficiently aggressive, but it’s just a mistake.  It has nothing to do with being “scared” of watching my pixel ship sinking.

I’m not trying to be a snowflake and it doesn’t bug me THAT much, and I understand people getting upset over someone else’s poor play costing their team a match, but it seems like that particular accusation gets thrown around with absurd frequency.

• Cool 1

[GOFU]
Members
38 posts
9,249 battles

Probably came from a BB driver that never got within 10K of a cap, had zero kills,  and had 90% health with five minutes left in the game.

Edited by RonboTex

[WOLF8]
Members
77 posts
12,962 battles

I will have to confess that I have at times in the past I have gotten a little to vocal towards players. That old saying "do not judge until you walked in there shoes", Was not in to DD or CV until late. Have had a change in opinions on why some do what they do, and it has improved my game play. Many of the players do not realize how to help one an other. I wish that WG would put in the team list for your side only the Commander point or name (Lt, Capt, Adm. etc) so as a player I can judge the capability of that ship (not the player). If it is a low tier DD with a  "Lieutenant Commander", then the it only has a 5-6 point and does not have CE. There is a reason that DD is keeping its distance and spotting.  I will always help out a ship that at the start of the game say, First time out, or new ship. Learning to best help one an other leads to victories.

Beta Testers
1,173 posts
14,724 battles

Please don't get caught up in the...... "my self worth is judged on my performance in a vid game"...... trap, It's just a freakin game!:Smile_playing:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
19 posts
6,057 battles

Most likely went and reported you also... Screw them.. Don't entertain them by even responding... It's useless.  These people are just not happy in their own lives or gameplay abilities.  It's funny how everyone else will try to tell you how to play your ship.. as if playing their own ship is not enough.  And yet.. they are most likely already dead for the battle.. 

Members
685 posts
4,625 battles

Thank you! Finally, a trash-bote captain finally takes ownership for their egregious lack of skill and apologizes publicly. I expect to see a marked improvement in your carry capabilities the next time I see you in a match, lest you feel the wrath of us pub-scrubs again.

• Funny 2

Members
633 posts

I know how you feel mate.  Yesterday im in my PEF which had very few games, several of which my team threw, ya im serious on that we had a NM not shoot a DD 5km from him for over 3 mins when they were 1 on 1 resulting in a loss because he wouldnt fire on a DD with 3k health.   So end result is i have a low winrate in my PEF, i personally hate that ship but on to the point of my story.  So I do like 70k dmg in my PEF and die, we have a dallas and a anshan on the enemy cap both are super low health 1 shots, so i say in chat to smoke the dallas and that the anshan should hide outside of smoke off to the back of the cap so they still have eyes and wait out the cap so we win, cause we were about to lose.  Im told in chat by another player to STFU because i have 35% in my PEF and anshan had 75%.  Anshan msg me after game and told me he had just got the ship and only had a few battles in it.

The anshan smoked our dallas then charged the enemy team, he was 6km from a myoko when the game ended about to get blapped and lose us the game.  You dont need to be a superunicom with purple stats in a ship to understand the game or to have done your part.  The anshan won us the game, but at the same time he was totally going to lose the game by charging into the enemy we lucked out that game ended when it did or he would have died smoke would have ended dallas would have died and that would have been that.  Now im not saying im always right, but in this case  considering the enemy location/our forces left it was the only way to win.

I dont consider the anshan a trash player we all make choices like that.   The ones i consider 'trash' are the loud mouth d*ck bags who think that stats tell the whole story.  Guess what if you see a 20% player and write him off you might find out that 1 game was his all time best ever in his life and he does 400,000 dmg and nukes your team harder then a super nova.  Bad players can still have GOOD GAMES and good players can still have BAD GAMES none of us are immune to that. 

So people try to refrain from throwing insults as much as possible.

Edited by JToney3449
  • Cool 2

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,747 posts
14,202 battles
2 hours ago, Musidora said:

Sorry for being trash, I shall try harder next time to get all of our capture points.

gXSCbRg.jpg

I love these posts, love to look at as much detail as possible.  something isn't right here. Clearly you capped ….but people wouldn't be mad in chat if you kept those caps...you would have just steamrolled the other team. Based on chat and no defense points... I'm guessing you just backdoor johny'd the caps while presenting no eyes or buffer zone to your fleet. Hence the aggro. Always more to the story...…..

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SOFOP]
Members
552 posts
5,762 battles

I had a real winner in a match yesterday.  he argued all sides of the argument, to the point where he had to be trolling.  Complained that we were capping A - "You think we are going to win on caps?" - and not helping him at C.  Move out of A to help at C - "OMG, you are letting them cap A??".  Explain that we were staying at A to try and kill off the locals but you asked for help so we left - "You were trying to kill that Texas that is killing us right now - LOL good job".  Again, we left because you wanted help at C - "You mean C that they capped cause the entire enemy team went there, why would you go there?".    What?

I think Wargaming really needs to review chat logs from games where people are reported, or atleast design a script the looks for certain words (like the OP) and then has someone review the chat before and after.  I'm an adult and I can deal with this crap, but dealing with it doesn't make me have a real great gaming experience, that is for sure.

[SYN]
Members
7,213 posts
12,299 battles

That screenshot doesn't really tell us anything about your overall performance or contribution to the team. 

• Cool 1

[A_51]
Members
725 posts
15,936 battles

Some people are just plain jerks.  They need someone to blame for their own inadequacies.  I once killed five or six of the enemy in a game we still lost, and one of the dead players kept harranguing me for not saving his sorry [edited]on the other side of the map. 

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
189 posts
3,862 battles

Then there are those that dont grasp how Dds contribute besides taking capture points. 

[WDS]
Members
1,227 posts
7,886 battles

We all at one time or another have probable said something stupid in chat during a battle . Usually comes out of frustration during a long losing streak . Last night I had a salty comment for our CV player after I was sunk by there CV player   .  I was totally in the wrong I usually always keep my mouth shut because A) I'm not good enough to comment on other people's play . B) I'm usually wrong nothing like calling out a player and he ends up being the best player on your team at the end of the battle . Sorry to CV player I called out last night again I realize it's best to just play my game and keep my mouth shut unless it's something positive . 

[PQUOD]
Members
1,277 posts
8,065 battles

You have your photographic evidence you was doing your job as a DD driver.

What some players don't realize is too much salt can do more damage to their team than the actions of someone they are raging about. They also don't realize the more they keep going it sometimes make themselves the target of a little :Smile_trollface:

Alpha Tester
7,112 posts
3,722 battles
3 hours ago, Musidora said:

gXSCbRg.jpg

Just remember you're a trashCAN not a trashCANNOT!

• Cool 2

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,024 posts
2,860 battles

Cruiser ..... best role to play.  No one in chat ever blasts the cruiser captains..      DDs & CVs get the worst of it for sure.    If that tells you anything it tells you the most influential classes to a battles outcome in most players eyes... especially the salty ones..   

Beta Testers
1,895 posts
10,762 battles

To be fair. It's not difficult to get most of the cap points without actually doing a good job in DD. Like letting other friendlies do the hard work then come back to take the cap. We'll never know since all we have are a couple cherry picked screenshots.

I've seen that happened more often than not.