Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Eisennagel

Dragalia Lost theme songs warp the mind

1 comment in this topic

Beta Testers
9,510 posts

I heard they were good but I didn't expect them to stick to the mind and make you subconsciously bob your head left and right.

The main theme, also the installation theme song and the entrance theme song.  Its by DAOKO, who is a hot rising Japanese rapper and singer, and the song has an AMV of its own.

Original version

AMV

This is in marked contrast to the Gotterdammerung symphonies that serve as the opening themes for fantasy games.

Then you have the theme song of the main menu, which sounds like this.  Its also by DAOKO and is AMV worthy.   Nothing that sounds ominous here but a perky message about friendships.

The AMV visuals completely miss the mark, and the music is truly intended to work with the animations from the main menu.  This is a fan doing the same song in English with the proper context, that being the main menu and its cute animations.

Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat and its starts to drill into your head.   I feel like subconsciously doing the same head bobbing motions when I walk.  The rest of the game, fills me with utter cute feelings

Kudos to the game's amazing sound tracks, these two are just the tip of the iceberg for the rest of them.

Edited by Eisennagel

Sign in to follow this