Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Steel_I

need help really bad at CV. How do I improve

4 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
1,734 battles

Well I grind up to the t9 CVs.  but I am really bad at it is there a video I can watch so something.  It seem like I need particular help with managing all the squadrons.  I seem to have problem using aerial view.  The map view does not give me enough details and the aerial  view I can zoom out enough and I seem to have problem going from the aeriall view to map view and back.

In general I am really bad at CV I need help with everything.  And it really did not help a few years ago when they change the control with cv (where you have to left click to select). Even a comprehensive control guide would help at this point. 

[MIA-P]
[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
72 posts
15,504 battles

There are videos on YouTube that would help you to improve. But with the next patch update (that's coming out in the next few weeks), what you would learn, would not apply to the new controls.

[KAPPA]
Members
513 posts
5,241 battles

CVs are about to get completely reworked in the next patch. Any advice we might give will be basically worthless outside of how to keep your ship alive. ...And even then you'll have automated consumables doing a good chunk of that for you.

CVs have a fighter consumable, not fighter squad.

You will have infinite planes, but only one wing in the air at a time.

You can only attack with something like 2-4 of those planes at a time, and the wing will have something like 12 planes.

Rockets are now a thing.

Sign in to follow this