Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Why does Fiji B Torp upgrade cost 1 M credits ?

5 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
Members
936 posts
11,430 battles

Fiji base torp package damage is 15433. For 1 Million additional credits, it goes up 15867 max damage per torpedo. That is a 2.8 % increase in damage. And, at 434 HP more damage, that is 2300 credits per HP damage unit.

Now a 1.6 km range increase in main guns I could see, or more hull HP, but this return on investment just looks weird on the surface.

But speed, reload, and range are all unchanged. Does not seem like a smart upgrade, but there it is, for some reason.

On my Fletcher, all the torp parameters improve between A and B configurations, and the damage alone goes up from 16633 to 19033 HP, which is a 14% increase. This for 2.4 M credits, which also provides higher speed, greater range, and faster reload.

Edited by Ericson38

[WOLF5]
Members
1,792 posts
2,493 battles

Wiki says only difference is the increase in damage and a small flooding chance increase. I agree, doesn't seem worth 1M. Wiki guys say do it last, or not at all.

Edited by AJTP89

[LANCE]
Members
452 posts
4,054 battles

If you decide it’s a keeper then every little bit helps. If you’re tight on credits and just grinding up the line then you might want to save the credits. Fiji is a serious keeper in my book so that little bit extra is worth it!

Just my $0.02! 

Sign in to follow this