Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
slokill_1

Da Credits! - not so bad

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

318
[LEGIT]
Members
1,532 posts
23,431 battles

     This may not be as bad as I thought it would.  I do have premium time; though.

But knocked out the French credits PDQ.  I got 600K in my Jean Bart with a loss and 1.3 mill with a win.  1.1 mill credits with a loss in my newly acquired Republique.

1 mill with a loss in my Lion for 1st game with the RN task.

Just loaded up the camo and flags and played randoms.

Haven't even tried my Missouri with all the flags and stuff, but should be OK, even though I don't play her well.

I guess just play tier 9 and 10 and it'll go fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
715
[FML]
Members
2,242 posts
11,432 battles
Just now, slokill_1 said:

     This may not be as bad as I thought it would.  I do have premium time; though.

But knocked out the French credits PDQ.  I got 600K in my Jean Bart with a loss and 1.3 mill with a win.  1.1 mill credits with a loss in my newly acquired Republique.

1 mill with a loss in my Lion for 1st game with the RN task.

Just loaded up the camo and flags and played randoms.

Haven't even tried my Missouri with all the flags and stuff, but should be OK, even though I don't play her well.

I guess just play tier 9 and 10 and it'll go fast.

Sssssshhhhhh! Aren’t you aware that this event is the Grindiest of Grinds and thus is The End of Days?

Youre sending mixed signals to WG! Hush now!

;-)

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
10,265 posts
4,602 battles
58 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Sssssshhhhhh! Aren’t you aware that this event is the Grindiest of Grinds and thus is The End of Days?

Youre sending mixed signals to WG! Hush now!

;-)

Literally anything new or different these days either in the game or forums is the end of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[WOLF8]
Members
28 posts
4,077 battles

As a true F2P kinda guy, I'm finding this the very rough. I don't have a Missouri or Jean Bart. I don't have premium time other than the 24 hours I just got from completing the last collection. Most of my ships are mid tiers.

This is rough unless you are paying or have paid for boosts.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
705
[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
29 minutes ago, SG_Kage said:

As a true F2P kinda guy, I'm finding this the very rough. I don't have a Missouri or Jean Bart. I don't have premium time other than the 24 hours I just got from completing the last collection. Most of my ships are mid tiers.

This is rough unless you are paying or have paid for boosts.

Play operations. easy 200k+ credits for 5 stars, if you're with a decent enough division, and play the right operation. 20 games, boom, done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[HELLS]
Members
1,913 posts
18,610 battles

IJN, done (Musashi prints credits in Randoms). USN, 2 million done (tomorrow flag up the 8 USN premiums and move in my five 19-point captains for Randoms). DKM will take a bit longer because I need another 350K elite XP to get my Tirpitz captain to 19 points, MN same thing. VMF with three ships can wait until I get the PET, same for PA (only Anshan in my port!). RM will take a bit only three ships of the 4, and only two Commonwealth. RN recipe is USN rinse and repeat with my four 19-point captains in their own ships plus running all RN premiums. Should be done by Saturday, and have added another pile of elite and free XP to my bank, maybe get my 10th 19-pointer for my DKM line. Might have to double run a couple of lines because I have too few ships in it

Blowing a whole gale outside with 20 inches of snow forecast over the next 30 hours so I can't do anything outside until the storm is over. Even our dog Gaspard won't stay out in whiteout conditions, he's too smart for that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[WOLF8]
Members
28 posts
4,077 battles
13 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Play operations. easy 200k+ credits for 5 stars, if you're with a decent enough division, and play the right operation. 20 games, boom, done.

When you only have time for 6-8 games a day?

And you don't have the PEF?

Edited by SG_Kage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
893
[XBRTC]
Members
2,430 posts
8,464 battles
13 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Play operations. easy 200k+ credits for 5 stars, if you're with a decent enough division, and play the right operation. 20 games, boom, done.

 

Dude. Just running PEF with flags but without anything special in the camo department netted me 489k, 675k, and 620k in three games, and it doesn't particularly out-earn any other T6 premiums, so far as I've noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
273
[-BUI-]
Members
664 posts
2,719 battles

Already done with USA, about half-way done with Japan, about 1/3rd done with German, and that was 1 night in.  

Its really not that tough at all, I'll be done by the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[TDG]
Members
1,575 posts
7,203 battles
13 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Blowing a whole gale outside with 20 inches of snow forecast over the next 30 hours so I can't do anything outside until the storm is over. Even our dog Gaspard won't stay out in whiteout conditions, he's too smart for that!

Stay safe and warm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[TX]
Members
367 posts
4,412 battles

If you have any of that Free Premium time left...though. Otherwise, silver earnings can get pretty slow.

Hopefully, everyone didn't activate the current collection and can get free 24 hour time from completing the current sub collection. I lucked out myself in that I currently have all the sub collections missing a single item, and have 20 duplicates.... I'm just waiting for Friday night to come along to start activating those duplicates.

I think the credit earned is done before the maintenance fees of the ship, so I guess there is that, too. I mean I've had more than a few T9 games where I've lost credits. I am currently playing with no Premium Time, no flags and no perma camo. And I don't have a T10, yet. After around 15 games last night.... I guess I got about 1/8th of 5 nations thus far.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
593
[H_]
Members
1,472 posts

I'd love to see a screen shot of some of the reported games above....  I've never in one year of playing broke 300K....  The event can't be finished by a majority of the players, guys......  They don't have the time nor the ships.  I have the time but I don't have BB's or CA's in the 6 nations worth of ships....  Just the IJN entire line (less CV's), three Germans (2 BB and a CA - gift box ships), three French (2BB's, a CL and a DD - all gift box ships or awards), 5 Russian (1 BB, 3 Cruisers and a DD - all gift box ships) and 2 Americans (DD & CA - gift box ships and awards).   That's it.....no way to play T9-10 across the nations.  I don't play randoms anymore either.....they ceased to be any fun in the last few months....and, you can't do this in COOP.  Oh well !

None of my clan can complete the event.  None of my friends from other games that play in WoWs can complete this event.....  It's great these events exist !  I'm happy for you all but, if you're new or just a PT player, the events don't apply.....never have and it drives new players away.  Of course, only those whom pay get to play.......so, F2P and new players leave.

WG, you have a recruiting problem and a huge, new player retention issue:  there has to be a better way.  Notice, I'm typing versus playing right now:  it's not value added to log on and try and just frustrate yourself !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[LEGIT]
Members
1,532 posts
23,431 battles
15 hours ago, SG_Kage said:

As a true F2P kinda guy, I'm finding this the very rough. I don't have a Missouri or Jean Bart. I don't have premium time other than the 24 hours I just got from completing the last collection. Most of my ships are mid tiers.

This is rough unless you are paying or have paid for boosts.

Premium time is a big plus.  But Missouri, Jean Bart, Musashi, etc. - all great credit earners, were and are available for free just by playing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[TX]
Members
367 posts
4,412 battles

Doesn't have to be T9. T5 and above will fill the progression bar, too. I think with Premium activated, and me setting a weekend aside, I think I'll be able to do a big chunk of it. And I'm not that great... and I'm getting pretty low on those credit bonus signals and camo ...too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
643 posts
3,926 battles

I'm averaging around 100-200k credits per game, and I haven't even used a premium yet.

Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[LEGIT]
Members
1,532 posts
23,431 battles
19 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

None of my clan can complete the event.  None of my friends from other games that play in WoWs can complete this event.....  It's great these events exist !  I'm happy for you all but, if you're new or just a PT player, the events don't apply.....never have and it drives new players away.  Of course, only those whom pay get to play.......so, F2P and new players leave.

     I can see that now.  I've got 20K games done and have most of the ships I want and I may work my way up other trees just for the heck of it.  

     I do agree that the credit grind is easy with tier 9 and 10 ships of the required nations.  New players will need to spend way more time to complete these than seasoned ones.  But that's part of a game that's been around for a while.  If you're new you may need to lower your expectations until you get up to speed and just do what you can without bring OCD about it (though that's really difficult for most playing this game, especially forumites).  But if the tasks were too easy there'd be no point in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
705
[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
1 hour ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

 

Dude. Just running PEF with flags but without anything special in the camo department netted me 489k, 675k, and 620k in three games, and it doesn't particularly out-earn any other T6 premiums, so far as I've noticed.

And for those of us who don't have PEF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[NSEW]
Members
931 posts
9,197 battles
15 hours ago, SG_Kage said:

As a true F2P kinda guy, I'm finding this the very rough. I don't have a Missouri or Jean Bart. I don't have premium time other than the 24 hours I just got from completing the last collection. Most of my ships are mid tiers.

This is rough unless you are paying or have paid for boosts.

yep no doubt there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
563
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,052 posts
4,930 battles

I did around 400k+ credits with the PEF in coop several times and even got to 600k credits.

 

Then did 3 Dynamo runs and finished off the US.

Hardly a couple hours of gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,361
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,650 posts
20,365 battles

Done with it. But having the PEF, Missouri and flags it feels like cheating.

shWtNZU.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
893
[XBRTC]
Members
2,430 posts
8,464 battles
36 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

And for those of us who don't have PEF?

 

Did you miss the part where I said it doesn't really seem to out-earn other T6 premiums? PEF itself is irrelevant, it's just the ship I was using at the time. For the amount of time you're spending to 5-star an operation for 200k you could just play Arizona or Warspite or some other T6 premium in randoms and make a lot more money, and make it faster as well. Actually, higher-tier premium would probably even go faster.

Edited by LT_Rusty_SWO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
705
[NWNG]
Members
2,623 posts
4,527 battles
17 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

 

Did you miss the part where I said it doesn't really seem to out-earn other T6 premiums? PEF itself is irrelevant, it's just the ship I was using at the time. For the amount of time you're spending to 5-star an operation for 200k you could just play Arizona or Warspite or some other T6 premium in randoms and make a lot more money, and make it faster as well. Actually, higher-tier premium would probably even go faster.

PEF is able to do 5 nations at once. German, Poland, Commonwealth, Pan-America, Italy, meaning you don't need to grind 24,000,000 credits, just 8,000,000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
299
[INTEL]
Members
1,144 posts
9,425 battles
2 hours ago, SG_Kage said:

When you only have time for 6-8 games a day?

And you don't have the PEF?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
893
[XBRTC]
Members
2,430 posts
8,464 battles
11 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

PEF is able to do 5 nations at once. German, Poland, Commonwealth, Pan-America, Italy, meaning you don't need to grind 24,000,000 credits, just 8,000,000.

 

That's true, but it's not the point.

The point is 400-600k credits from randoms gets you to 4,000,000 a lot faster than 200k credits from operations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×