You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bowanarrow

Missouri dispersion

13 comments in this topic

[F1RE]
Members
1 post
3,401 battles

I have not long started to play with this ship but have found that hitting anything with it is problematic to say the least the last game i have just finished and is the reason for me writing this i had a seattle that was broadside to me and i had full guns on him and shot at him 4 times and did not hit the ship with any shells at all now i don't claim to be the best at aiming but i can hit a ship that is broadside to me for that long i would like the team to look into this if they can as it seemed a little wrong for me not to hit something that was so close as it was less than 10 km away from me  

[OPG]
Supertester
2,033 posts
11,367 battles

Mighty Mo has bad accuracy......? 

cats-and-dogs-living-together-gif-2.gif.c006cf1131ab18e2709c1c7f62a12ccc.gif

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
323 posts
Just now, SyndicatedINC said:

Mighty Mo has bad accuracy......? 

cats-and-dogs-living-together-gif-2.gif.c006cf1131ab18e2709c1c7f62a12ccc.gif

Yeah I'm with him . You need to check your modules . Minus dispersion in MO is like having railguns. Like that kind is accuracy.

[-SYN-]
[-SYN-]
Alpha Tester
1,168 posts
4,829 battles

The Missouri, Iowa and Montana are very accurate ships. It takes a little time to get used to their shell velocity after moving on from the North Carolina (at least it did for me), but once you get the travel times down it's hard to miss. In fact the Missouri is one of the few ships I have no problem engaging a Musashi or Yamato because I know I can hit that weak chin at pretty much any distance. 

[90TH]
Beta Testers
26 posts
7,306 battles

I agree something is not quite right. Now hitting more than 1 shell out of a salvo is rare. I watch shells go all over the place and straddle targets like crazy. Im struggling every game to break 50k damage. 

[TBOW]
Members
1,214 posts
11,344 battles

My Missou is putting the laughter in slaughter right ATM.

[G0ATS]
[G0ATS]
Members
1,160 posts
6,920 battles

it's gotta be that lock on bug they've been sweeping under the carpet...i saw it happen to people live on stream since 7.12

Members
1,894 posts
509 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

It happens.

in just about every ship BUT the MO....(and Yamato... that GD thing never misses)

[TBW]
Members
6,966 posts
12,900 battles
9 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

in just about every ship BUT the MO....(and Yamato... that GD thing never misses)

I didn't have the 11% dispersion upgrade (I thought it only gave 16% more distance) on until I saw a thread a day or two ago, but I haven't tried her out yet because of grindy things. My WR was at 60% so I hope the change makes it even better.

[KAPPA]
Members
440 posts
5,116 battles
25 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I didn't have the 11% dispersion upgrade (I thought it only gave 16% more distance) on until I saw a thread a day or two ago, but I haven't tried her out yet because of grindy things. My WR was at 60% so I hope the change makes it even better.

US BBs get a range upgrade in slot 3 and an accuracy upgrade in slot 6, the reverse of other ships. It's this upgrade that allows them to hit most shots they make.