Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

So where is Capt Jingles?

27 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
7,499 posts
12,998 battles

Jingles won the Ring mess and is supposed to be a Capt in the game as a result but have not heard any update on when he will be added or how we get him. Has anyone else heard/read anything about it? Maybe with the BRN CV release or something?

I want Capt Jingles who goes "that's a paddlin" every time you citadel something LOL.

Bring on our Capt Jingles!!! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

Be patient. Such things take time. He has to fly over, do his recordings, then there's post processing, making the assets ... It'll be a few months at the very least.

[HINON]
Members
10,326 posts
9 minutes ago, Lert said:

Be patient. Such things take time. He has to fly over, do his recordings, then there's post processing, making the assets ... It'll be a few months at the very least.

This ^

Members
3,519 posts
1,659 battles

I heard he want to go topless in his captain's photo, and he and WG are in "negotiations"

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

For my part I hope that his 'special talent' will be that when you sink something and he does the "We sank an enemy <insert ship type here>" voice byte he says a random ship type.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
7,091 posts
13,018 battles

@Femennenlysaid in her twitch the other day that he has to get his picture taken at the studio and it will take a bit of time. I thought they could just use a Mugshot.

[SIMP]
Members
864 posts
8,862 battles
21 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Jingles won the Ring mess and is supposed to be a Capt in the game as a result but have not heard any update on when he will be added or how we get him. Has anyone else heard/read anything about it? Maybe with the BRN CV release or something?

I want Capt Jingles who goes "that's a paddlin" every time you citadel something LOL.

And Ramming Speed!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,884 posts

He's probably figuring out what to say for, 'Don't fire on your Allies', and 'You just sunk a friendly (ship type). This could be a new level of entertainment.

[ARP2]
Members
1,331 posts
3,615 battles

Captain Jingles is probably stuck in the same closet as my torpillow.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
17 minutes ago, _cthulhu_ said:

I guess you aren't aware there are recording studios in England and this thing called "the internet"

Aw, poor you ...

Jingles literally said in his most recent mingles with Jingles that WG is going to fly him over for recording.

But, sure, try again.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[T-RIP]
Members
1,591 posts
8,995 battles
47 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Yep, right there with ya! Can't wait. bring on our beloved Rear Admiral Jingles!

[SALVO]
Members
18,940 posts
19,182 battles
35 minutes ago, Lert said:

For my part I hope that his 'special talent' will be that when you sink something and he does the "We sank an enemy <insert ship type here>" voice byte he says a random ship type.

I want to hear him say "That's a paddlin'!" when he gets a citadel hit on an enemy ship!!!

[SALVO]
Members
18,940 posts
19,182 battles
18 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

It's Rear Admiral Jingles btw

Come to think of it, it'd be cool if his commander name and rank was always "Rear Admiral Jingles".  :cap_look:

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
328 posts

He needs to say " back to the salt mines with you " if you sink . And a "yeahhh!!!" When he gets an insta-delete on a ship. Lol epic.

Members
13 posts

Linked to relevant time.

They're worth watching/listening to if you have time; might even be a bonus code once in a while!

Edited by DanSilverwing

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,093 posts
4,995 battles
19 minutes ago, commando_brian said:

I imagine He'll be a British Captain! :Smile_Default:

I'm going to riot if he isn't. A British bloke who served in the Royal Navy not being an RN captain would be a massive injustice.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
Just now, Super_Dreadnought said:

I'm going to riot if he isn't. A British bloke who served in the Royal Navy not being an RN captain would be a massive injustice.

Would be true to personality, though. If he can't even tell a destroyer from a battleship, how do you expect him to tell British ships from German or French ones? :Smile_hiding:

[-TD-]
[-TD-]
Members
584 posts
58 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I want to hear him say "That's a paddlin'!" when he gets a citadel hit on an enemy ship!!!

Yes that would be the best part hearing him say "That's a paddlin would  be so amazingly great!!

[5BS]
Members
5,930 posts
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I thought about this at length... and I think his special talent will be not a Commander skill, but being the first universal commander. It KINDA makes sense (and doing 1 Dasha that way was a lost opportunity) and they've tested the waters with Ovechkin.

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles
Just now, _RC1138 said:

I thought about this at length... and I think his special talent will be not a Commander skill, but being the first universal commander. It KINDA makes sense (and doing 1 Dasha that way was a lost opportunity) and they've tested the waters with Ovechkin.

As long as he speaks hilariously bad French or German when I put him on one of those.

[VW]
Members
2,269 posts
13,607 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

As long as he speaks hilariously bad French or German when I put him on one of those.

The French part shouldn’t be difficult, he is anglais after all

[_-_]
Members
1,628 posts

I just hope TMJ gets the quirk he mentioned in the Mingles video, to wit: Misidentfying ships.

The salt that ensues from people who aren't in on the joke would be priceless.

Sign in to follow this