You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ZER01025

Collection container question

3 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
119 posts
4,603 battles

I finally completed the American Cruisers collection today. I o ly have the French collection (short one container) the Dunkirk collection (short five containers) and the Royal Navy collection. I still have the Royal Navy collection paused, so will I get French and Dunkirk items randomly dropped in daily containers or am I forced to buy those with coal or actual money in the shop to complete them? Thank you in advance!

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
310 posts
5,447 battles

I think most of those you mentioned have expired (for the Pausing), but they have Containers available for Coal in the Arsenal for most of them.

[PVE]
Members
13,849 posts
8,900 battles
5 minutes ago, ZER01025 said:

I finally completed the American Cruisers collection today. I o ly have the French collection (short one container) the Dunkirk collection (short five containers) and the Royal Navy collection. I still have the Royal Navy collection paused, so will I get French and Dunkirk items randomly dropped in daily containers or am I forced to buy those with coal or actual money in the shop to complete them? Thank you in advance!

If the collection has a collect/don't collect option, it can drop in daily containers. If it does not have the option to collect, then the only way is to get that box type. Some of the boxes are in the Arsenal for coal.

• Cool 1